JCB is a credit card company that is headquartered in Japan. The company offers a variety of credit cards to its customers, as well as a number of other financial products and services. JCB is one of the largest credit card companies in the world, and has a presence in over 190 countries.
Installing and using the JCB Japan Guide for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
JCB Japan Guide Andorid App Summary
株式会社ジェーシービー has developed the JCB Japan Guide application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Travel & Local category on Play Store. JCB Japan Guide has over 119168 users with a great 3.8 rating overall. The latest version of JCB Japan Guide is currently 4.3.0.
The latest upstate time of the JCB Japan Guide is Mar 12, 2021, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the JCB Japan Guide on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
JCB Japan Guide App Overview and Details
JCB Japan Guide gives visitors to Japan special offers, discounts and other deals such as free beverages at restaurants available with JCB Card payment. And there is plenty of popular sightseeing and other useful information.
1) Special offer search
Search merchant offers by location, category and merchant name. Show the merchant the coupon display and pay with JCB to get the offer.
2) Information for visitors
Sightseeing information, and other useful information for visitors to Japan.
3) JCB international travel services
Guide to JCB’s wide variety of international travel services – before departure and in Japan.
*All JCB Cardmembers can use this application no matter where your JCB Card is issued. (Except those issued in Japan.)
Features of JCB Japan Guide for PC
1) Discounts and other deals available when paying with a JCB card.
2) Useful information for visitors to Japan, including sightseeing information and advice on travelling in Japan.
3) A guide to JCB’s range of international travel services, including pre-departure advice and services available in Japan.
4) The ability to search for special offers available from merchants near to your current location.
5) The ability to view merchant offers by category or by name.
6) Details of JCB’s international travel services, including the ability to make bookings and obtain quotes.
7) The ability to find special offers from merchants in your vicinity.
8) The ability to view merchant offers by category.
9) The ability to view merchant offers by name.
10) The ability to save favourite merchant offers and sightseeing information for easy future reference.
|App Name:||JCB Japan Guide On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Mar 12, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install JCB Japan Guide On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing JCB Japan Guide on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the JCB Japan Guide. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the JCB Japan Guide, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this JCB Japan Guide?
Fixed some functions.
Overall, the JCB Japan Guide application is a very useful and informative resource for those planning to travel to Japan. It provides a wealth of information on a variety of topics, from transportation and accommodation to sightseeing and dining. The app is easy to use and well organized, making it a valuable tool for anyone looking to make the most of their trip to Japan.
Did the guide help you download and install the JCB Japan Guide for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the JCB Japan Guide, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This JCB Japan Guide to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for JCB Japan Guide and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the JCB Japan Guide. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the JCB Japan Guide.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.