Japanese Listening – lite is an app that helps students improve their listening skills. The app contains a variety of audio files with different speeds and accents. The app also includes a quiz to test the user’s understanding of the audio files.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Japanese Listening – lite for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Japanese Listening – lite For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Japanese Listening – lite for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Japanese Listening – lite.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Japanese Listening – lite on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Japanese Listening – lite and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Japanese Listening – lite on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Japanese Listening – lite On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Yuzu Channel|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 28, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Japanese Listening – lite Andorid App Summary
The Japanese Listening – lite was developed by the popular developer agency named Yuzu Channel. They have the Japanese Listening – lite in the Education category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.47, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 16164 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Japanese Listening – lite latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Nov 28, 2020 was the last date the Japanese Listening – lite was updated with new features. If you want to use the Japanese Listening – lite on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Japanese Listening – lite using the emulator later on.
Japanese Listening – lite App Overview and Details
Yuzu Channel is a program developed to enhance Japanese listening. In order to help understand the content of the conversation, we provides Japanese subtitles and translated Chinese subtitles. Also, if the conversation is too fast, slow down playback will help you.
All content is about 5hours
Features of Japanese Listening – lite for PC
-Easy to use interface
-Available subtitles in Japanese and Chinese
-Slow down playback for difficult conversations
-All content is about 5 hours long
-Program helps with comprehension of Japanese conversations
Whats New In this Japanese Listening – lite?
The Japanese Listening – lite application is a great way to improve your Japanese listening skills. The app is easy to use and has a variety of features that make it a great learning tool. The app is also free to download and use, making it a great value for the price.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Japanese Listening – lite of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Japanese Listening – lite to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Japanese Listening – lite and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Japanese Listening – lite. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Japanese Listening – lite.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.