Kanji is one of the most important aspects of the Japanese language. There are over 2,000 kanji characters, and most Japanese people learn about 1,000 of them by the time they finish high school. While kanji can be intimidating at first, they are a fun and useful part of the language.
Kanji are characters that represent words or concepts. In Japanese, they are used in addition to Hiragana and Katakana. Kanji can be written in either traditional or simplified form, and each form has its own set of characters.
Some people think that learning kanji is difficult, but with a little practice it can be easy to pick up the basics. There are a number of
In this article, we will show you how to download Japanese Kanji Study For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Japanese Kanji Study technical specifications first.
Japanese Kanji Study Andorid App Summary
Chase Colburn is the developer of this Japanese Kanji Study application. It is listed under the Education category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 2362535+ users of this app. The Japanese Kanji Study app rating is currently 5.4.0.
It was last updated on May 14, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Japanese Kanji Study for PC
offline with no ads.
1. Flashcard study
2. Multiple choice quizzes
3. Writing challenges
4. Quick kanji and word search
5. Kanji radicals
6. Hiragana and katakana
7. JLPT levels
8. Customizable themes
9. Customizable swipe behavior
10. Offline with no ads.
|App Name:||Japanese Kanji Study On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Chase Colburn|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 14, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Japanese Kanji Study For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Japanese Kanji Study on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Japanese Kanji Study on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theJapanese Kanji Study in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Japanese Kanji Study on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Japanese Kanji Study running on your computer.
Japanese Kanji Study App Overview and Details
Kanji Study aims to be a helpful and easy-to-use tool for learning Japanese kanji. The app includes flashcards, multiple choice quizzes, writing challenges, kanji and word search, custom sets and much more. Kanji Study hopes to be your essential companion for mastering kanji.
The app is not entirely free; however, the free version has no ads and offers unlimited study of beginner kanji, radicals, hiragana and katakana. The dictionary and all info screens are also free and unrestricted. The one-time upgrade unlocks the remaining kanji levels and allows you to create your own custom sets. It also supports the continued development of this project.
★ Flashcard study
• Rote memorize kanji in manageable sized sets.
• View stroke animations, readings, meanings and examples.
• Customize theme, layout, displayed actions and swipe behavior.
• Assign study ratings to filter kanji out as you learn them.
★ Multiple-choice quizzes
• Customize quizzes to show readings, meanings, example words or sentences.
• Example words can be selected from JLPT, common vocab and favorites.
• Quiz times and distractors adapt based on your results.
• Further customize to repeat wrong answers, auto-play audio, pause after answering and more.
★ Writing challenges
• Improve your kanji recognition by challenging yourself to recall and write kanji.
• Learn the correct stroke order using a finely-tuned stroke detection algorithm.
• Correct strokes will snap into place and hints will appear if you are struggling.
• Detect accuracy stroke by stroke or use the self-assessment mode.
★ Quick kanji and word search
• Search over 6k kanji using readings, radicals, stroke counts, levels and more all in one text field.
• Search over 180k words by kanji, kana, romaji or translation language in the same one text field.
• Combine any number of criteria and see them highlighted in the results.
• Completely offline and very optimized for quick searching.
★ Detailed info screens
• View animated strokes, readings and meanings as well as your study time and quiz stats.
• See a breakdown of the radicals found within each kanji.
• Check out example words (grouped by the kanji readings), sentences and names.
• Explore the kanji used within each of the examples and use the breadcrumbs to navigate back.
★ Study kanji in various sequences including JLPT and Japanese school grades.
★ Notify yourself with custom study reminders when you haven’t studied.
★ Read Japanese text with over 8k native audio files and text-to-speech support.
★ Add shortcuts to your home screen to study a particular set.
★ Use the rankings screen to make custom sets based on study stats.
★ Favorite kanji, radicals and examples for referencing later.
★ Save progress using Google Drive or local storage.
★ Customize MANY additional settings.
★ Outlier Essentials
The Outlier Kanji Dictionary for learners explains kanji with a unified, easy to understand framework designed with the learner in mind and based on solid research.
– In-app Purchase (purchase upgrade)
– External Drive (store backup files)
– Install Shortcuts (add home screen shortcuts)
– Run at startup (reschedule notifications)
– Full network access (send analytics)
There is a volunteer translation project with contributions to over 30 languages. If you would like to help, please send me an email.
Whats New In this Japanese Kanji Study?
– Added options to batch reset meanings, translations, readings and notes.
– Added basic HTML formatting support to character notes.
– Added option to increase Outlier content size.
– Added support for launching twitter lite from the setting’s twitter link.
– Updated quiz screens to truncate long notes (long press to show).
– Updated supported Android API to 31.
– Fixed minor issues with restoring saved sessions.
– Update translations
After studying kanji with this app, I can say that it has been thoroughly helpful and enjoyable. I feel like I have a much better understanding of the characters now and can read and write them with more accuracy. I would definitely recommend this app for anyone looking to improve their kanji skills.
This concludes our article on Japanese Kanji Study Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Japanese Kanji Study for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Japanese Kanji Study to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Japanese Kanji Study and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Japanese Kanji Study. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Japanese Kanji Study.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.