This book is a compilation of exercises to help you learn and practice Japanese grammar. The exercises are designed to be fun and engaging, while also providing you with the practice you need to improve your grammar skills.
Do you know the technical specifics of Japanese Grammar Exercises for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
Japanese Grammar Exercises Andorid App Summary
The Japanese Grammar Exercises application developer is voontv. They listed the Japanese Grammar Exercises under the Education category on Play Store. The latest user count of the Japanese Grammar Exercises is more than 9650. With a 0.0, the latest 1.7 of the Japanese Grammar Exercises is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the Japanese Grammar Exercises is Dec 5, 2018, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the Japanese Grammar Exercises on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||Japanese Grammar Exercises On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 5, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Japanese Grammar Exercises Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run Japanese Grammar Exercises on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the Japanese Grammar Exercises and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for Japanese Grammar Exercises on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of Japanese Grammar Exercises for PC
1. The application has five levels of proficiency tests: JLPT N1, JLPT N2,JLPT N3,JLPT N4,JLPT N5.
2. The tests cover grammar, kanji, listening, vocabulary, and reading skills.
3. Level N5 consists of exams about the hiragana and katakana alphabets, simple sentences, and simple kanji characters.
4. Level N4 includes grammar tests which are frequently used in everyday life and at work, as well as exercises on kanji characters which are harder than those in N5.
5. Level N3 has grammar exercises, about 100 grammar structures, and many vocabularies and kanji words.
6. Level N2 is equivalent to the level of high school students in Japan and includes harder grammar exercises, more vocabulary in tests, and about 1000 kanji words.
7. Level N1 is the most difficult level and will have very difficult exercises. Passing these tests means that your language proficiency is equivalent to that of a real Japanese person.
8. If you achieve this level, you would be an ideal candidate for a position in a Japanese company.
9. The application also includes a test to evaluate your Japanese ability.
10. The test consists of five levels: JLPT N1, JLPT N2,JLPT N3,JLPT N
Japanese Grammar Exercises App Overview and Details
This application helps you learn, practice, evaluate your Japanese ability.
The test consists of five levels:JLPT N1, JLPT N2,JLPT N3,JLPT N4,JLPT N5.
The proficiency tests of the application are classified as Grammar test, Kanji test, Listening test, Vocabulary Test, Reading Test.
Level N5: Consists of exams about Hiragana and Katakana alphabets, some simple sentences that are used in everyday life, and simple Kanji characters with few strokes. The number of vocabularies that appear in the exams on the application is about 800 words and about 100 kanji words.
Level N4: Grammar tests which are frequently used in everyday life and at work. Exercises on Kanji characters are harder than N5. Vocabulary exercises (about 2000 vocabularies) and basic sentences and can be used to communicate with Japanese. The amount of vocabulary that appears in the exams on the application is about 1500 words and about 300 kanji words.
Level N3: Grammar exercises, about 100 grammar structures and many vocabularies and kanji words. Japanese N3 level is also used for communication in everyday life and work. The number of vocabulary words that appear in the exams on the application is about 1000 words and about 650 Kanji words.
Level N2: N2 exercises are equivalent to those of high school students in Japan. It includes harder grammar exercises (about 200 exercises), more vocabulary in tests. There are also about 1000 Kanji words.
Level N1: Will have very difficult exercises, when you pass these tests, your language proficiency is like real Japanese. If you achieved this level and you applied into a Japanese company in your country, you would become the best candidate for that position by default.
Whats New In this Japanese Grammar Exercises?
upload fixed bug
In conclusion, Japanese Grammar Exercises is a great application for those looking to improve their Japanese grammar skills. The exercises are varied and challenging, and the application itself is easy to use. I highly recommend this application for anyone looking to improve their Japanese grammar skills.
Downloading and installing the Japanese Grammar Exercises for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This Japanese Grammar Exercises to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Japanese Grammar Exercises and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Japanese Grammar Exercises. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Japanese Grammar Exercises.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.