The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) is an examination board in Nigeria that conducts the Joint Matriculation Examination (JME) and the Joint Admission Exercise (JAE). The board was founded in 1978.
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) is an examination board that conducts the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) and the West African School Certificate Examination (WASCE). The council was founded in 1952.
The two examination boards have a long history of rivalry. In the past, JAMB has accused WAEC of releasing exam questions early, while WAEC has accused JAMB of conducting exams without proper supervision.
However, the two
The technical specifications of the JAMB CBT + WAEC Past Questions for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
JAMB CBT + WAEC Past Questions Andorid App Summary
JAMB CBT + WAEC Past Questions was developed by Myschool Limited and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download JAMB CBT + WAEC Past Questions from Google Play Store under the Education category. The latest version of JAMB CBT + WAEC Past Questions is 7.7.2 on Play store with total users of 1152283. The JAMB CBT + WAEC Past Questions app has a user rating of 4.5 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the JAMB CBT + WAEC Past Questions is Apr 22, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the JAMB CBT + WAEC Past Questions on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install JAMB CBT + WAEC Past Questions For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the JAMB CBT + WAEC Past Questions using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the JAMB CBT + WAEC Past Questions on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for JAMB CBT + WAEC Past Questions here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||JAMB CBT + WAEC Past Questions On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Myschool Limited|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 22, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of JAMB CBT + WAEC Past Questions for PC
help you make informed decisions.
1. The Myschool App is ready for the 2022 JAMB CBT, 2022 WAEC, NECO, and SSCE/GCE exams.
2. The App has a Questions Update feature that allows users to access over 60,000 past questions and solutions for JAMB CBT, Post-UTME, WAEC (SSCE/GCE), NECO, and NABTEB exams.
3. The Myschool App has a JAMB Novel: The Life Changer – Chapter by Chapter Summary, Possible Questions & Answers feature.
4. The App offers news updates from all schools for free.
5. The App can be activated once and used for the lifetime of the device.
6. The App can be accessed without any internet connection, even in remote and rural areas.
7. The App offers free online video lessons.
8. The App allows users to study past questions year by year. All years are included.
9. The App has a bookmarking feature that allows users to bookmark questions to study later.
10. The App offers an exam history and performance analysis feature.
JAMB CBT + WAEC Past Questions App Overview and Details
The Myschool App
• 2022 JAMB CBT Ready, 2022 WAEC, NECO, SSCE/GCE Ready.
• 2021 CBT Questions now included. Simply “Update Questions”.
• Access over 60,000 past questions and their solutions for JAMB CBT, Post-UTME, WAEC (SSCE/GCE) Past Questions, NECO and NABTEB exams, in an organized manner.
• JAMB Novel: The Life Changer – Chapter by Chapter Summary, Possible Questions & Answers
• Easily get latest news updates from all schools for free.
• Activate Once, Use it for Life of your device – Very Cheap!
• Access all past questions and their solutions without any Internet Connection, even in remote and rural areas.
• Access free online video lessons
• Study Past Question Year by Year – All years included
• Bookmark questions to study later
• Exam history and performance analysis now available
• Review all your past exam history and performance
• Topic video lessons for an in-depth understanding of a subject.
• Easily comment directly on news posts
• WAEC, WASSCE Theory & Objectives now included
• Find Past Answers Included
• Contains Official JAMB Calculator
• Carry all past question & answer booklets for all subjects in your mobile phone.
• Adequately prepares you for Post-UTME, whether Paper or CBT.
• Practice Exact Post-UTME CBT Environment using custom settings.
• Ask an Academic or School Question, and have a teacher, user, admin or institutions answer you within minutes.
• Easily send message to, or receive messages from Myschool Friends
• Enables you search for a particular question keyword in any subject and get the answer and explanations. Like a “google” for past questions.
• Gives you an idea of what JAMB CBT environment feels like.
• Comes with flexible and reliable 1 year of SMS alerts for your choice school as stated in your profile.
• Prepares you for JAMB CBT, WAEC (SSCE/GCE), and also Post-UTME exams in your school of choice.
• View with the Latest JAMB Brochure to check course requirements for free
• View with the Latest JAMB Syllabus for reading requirements for free
• Avoid expensive admission sorting by encouraging learning.
With this Myschool App and constant practice, you are sure of scoring A(s) in your core WAEC subject(s) and 290+ in your JAMB CBT Exams.
Whats New In this JAMB CBT + WAEC Past Questions?
*** Fixed bug that closes the app while taking exams or jumping questions***
– JAMB 2021 questions now updated
– Review all your past exam history and performance
– Topic videos (to learn specific subjects on topic by topic basis) now included
– Bookmarks (to allow you save questions for later study) now included
– Get previous versions (5.0.4 and up) for older phones at this link; https://myschool.ng/latest-jamb-cbt-practice-mobile-app-free-download
After using the JAMB CBT + WAEC Past Questions application, I found it to be very helpful in preparing for my exams. The questions are very similar to the ones that appeared on the actual exams, so I was able to familiarize myself with the format and the type of questions that would be asked. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone who is preparing for the JAMB or WAEC exams.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the JAMB CBT + WAEC Past Questions on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This JAMB CBT + WAEC Past Questions to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for JAMB CBT + WAEC Past Questions and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the JAMB CBT + WAEC Past Questions. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the JAMB CBT + WAEC Past Questions.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.