Jalam is an upcoming Indian Malayalam-language film directed by Rajeev Ravi and written by Murali Gopy. It stars Mohanlal in the lead role. The film tells the story of an IPS officer who is transferred to his hometown in north Kerala, where he has to deal with crime and political unrest. Principal photography began on 1 March 2018 in Kochi.
The film is produced by Antony Perumbavoor for Aashirvad Cinemas. It is the fourth collaboration of Mohanlal and Rajeev Ravi after “Drishyam” (2013), “Idukki Gold” (2013), and “Lucifer” (2019).
We will help you download the Jalam for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Jalam on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Jalam on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Jalam on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Jalam as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Jalam On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 31, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Jalam Andorid App Summary
HashLoop is the developer of the Jalam, and they have the app under the Tools of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Jalam from them is 184.108.40.206 with over 79 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the Jalam is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Jalam is May 31, 2019, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Jalam on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Jalam App Overview and Details
Water billing application
*Add and edit customers
*Add customers with google map
*Print to blue tooth printer
*Exports reports to CSV files
*Database backup and restore
Features of Jalam for PC
4. Add and edit customers
5. Add customers with google map
6. Print to blue tooth printer
7. Sales report
8. Login reports
9. Exports reports to CSV files
10. Database backup and restore
Whats New In this Jalam?
In conclusion, Jalam is an excellent application that provides a great user experience. It is easy to use and has a lot of great features. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for an excellent messaging application.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Jalam? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Jalam to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Jalam and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Jalam. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Jalam.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.