iTranslator is the best translation app with voice to voice translation feature. It can instantly translate speech and text between more than 50 languages. With the help of this app, you can easily communicate with people from all over the world.
The latest iTranslator – Voice To Voice Translation for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
- iTranslator – Voice To Voice Translation Andorid App Summary
- iTranslator – Voice To Voice Translation App Overview and Details
- Features of iTranslator – Voice To Voice Translation for PC
- Install “iTranslator – Voice To Voice Translation” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
- Whats New In this iTranslator – Voice To Voice Translation?
iTranslator – Voice To Voice Translation Andorid App Summary
CUDU has developed the iTranslator – Voice To Voice Translation for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, iTranslator – Voice To Voice Translation has got over 2002712+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.5 rating and the latest version of it is 3.2
The latest update of iTranslator – Voice To Voice Translation is Oct 26, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
iTranslator – Voice To Voice Translation App Overview and Details
Let’s talk through iTranslator. We’ll take turns talking and listening to translations.
Whenever you need translations during your travels, business trips, or while studying, just come and enjoy iTranslator. Over 90 languages supported for translation.
– Text translation
+ Compare translation
+ Quickly translate any text, more than 90 languages supported.
– Voice translation
+ Speech to text with many languages supported ( it depends on your device ).
– Translate Scanned Document
+ Translator Foto Scan is simple and functional. It can accurately recognize and translate 90+ languages and support PDF generation
– Conversation ( voice-to-voice translation )
+ Take your turns talking and listening to translations with your Friend.
+ Also send a text instead of using your voice.
Required app permissions:
⎼ Microphone ( allows voice/conversation translation )
⎼ Storage ( allows store database )
90+ Language supported
Always happy to hear your feedback. Thank you, we are here to make everyone happy. It’s what we do!
Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download iTranslator and enjoy with your business!
Features of iTranslator – Voice To Voice Translation for PC
-Translate scanned documents
-Conversation (voice-to-voice translation)
-Send text instead of using your voice
-90+ languages supported
Install “iTranslator – Voice To Voice Translation” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing iTranslator – Voice To Voice Translation on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install iTranslator – Voice To Voice Translation on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type iTranslator – Voice To Voice Translation and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the iTranslator – Voice To Voice Translation as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||iTranslator – Voice To Voice Translation On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 26, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this iTranslator – Voice To Voice Translation?
improve some minor errors, fixed translation errors.
The iTranslator application is a voice to voice translation application that is easy to use and provides accurate translations. The application can be used to translate conversations between two people or to translate a document. The translations are provided in real time, so there is no need to wait for a translation to be completed. The application also includes a dictionary that can be used to lookup translations for words or phrases.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the iTranslator – Voice To Voice Translation for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This iTranslator – Voice To Voice Translation to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for iTranslator – Voice To Voice Translation and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the iTranslator – Voice To Voice Translation. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the iTranslator – Voice To Voice Translation.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.