Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev is a yogi, mystic, and a spiritual master. He founded the Isha Foundation, a non-profit organization which offers yoga programs and meditation courses. The Isha Chants are a set of powerful and soulful mantras that Sadhguru has created to help people connect with their innermost spiritual nature. The chants are based on the ancient scriptures of India and are designed to help people achieve a deep state of meditation and inner peace. The Isha Chants are simple, beautiful, and easy to learn, and they can be used by people of all faiths and backgrounds.
Installing and using the Isha Chants for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Isha Chants Andorid App Summary
Isha Foundation has developed the Isha Chants application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Music & Audio category on Play Store. Isha Chants has over 393697 users with a great 4.9 rating overall. The latest version of Isha Chants is currently null.
The latest upstate time of the Isha Chants is Apr 22, 2019, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Isha Chants on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Isha Chants App Overview and Details
Isha Chants includes three collections of chants – Vairagya, Ye Devi and Linga Bhairavi Arati – each with its own flavour.
Vairagya consists of five chants, each with its own unique hue.
First, the Nirvana Shatakam is an outstanding composition by Adi Shankara, embodying the essence of vairagya. This chant is regarded as synonymous with the path of brahmacharya.
The Guru Paduka Stotram is a devotional tribute in gratitude and praise of the sandals of the Guru.
Brahmananda Swarupa (“the image of the Creator’s ecstasy”) is a consecrated mantra which one can chant throughout the day to connect to Sadhguru’s energy and Grace.
Aum Namah Shivaya, known as the “Maha Mantra” is a very powerful arrangement of sounds which forms an integral part of a Brahmachari’s sadhana. It is also the highlight of the Mahashivratri meditations at Isha Yoga Center.
Shambho (“the auspicious one”) is a very gentle and beautiful manifestation of Shiva who readily responds to those who call upon Him.
A series of posts that explain the significance of these chants are available in the Isha Blog:
Making Use of Vairagya
Here are Sadhguru’s guidelines on finding which of the 5 Vairagya chants will suit you best.
Listen to each of the mantras a few times. Don’t try to like or dislike them in terms of their musical quality or whatever – just listen to them. When you feel one of them really draws you, keep that mantra going all the time – at home, in your car, on your phone – everywhere. After some time, it will become so much a part of your system and will set a certain ambience for you.
These sounds should become like your breath. After some time, without even listening you will be reverberating with the chant. It’ll do wonderful things to you.
These sublimely powerful chants were especially selected by Sadhguru, and adapted by Sounds of Isha, to be played at the consecration of Linga Bhairavi. Ethereal vocals, resounding with the stark intensity of the mantras, and subtle soundscapes of traditional instruments evoke a warmly serene, meditative ambience. A mystical space to connect and resound with the creative and nurturing aspects of the universe.
Linga Bhairavi is the most exuberant expression of the Divine Feminine, unique in her manifestation in the form of a linga. Her triangular-shaped abode is adjacent to the Isha Yoga Center. Powerful, earthy and humane, Linga Bhairavi is the ultimate manifestation of the Mother Goddess – all-powerful and all-encompassing.
Linga Bhairavi Arati
This collection brings three powerful Sanskrit mantras sung by Sadhguru for the Devi.
1. Linga Bhairavi Arati – An appeal for Devi’s Grace and an offering of oneself.
2. Linga Bhairavi Stuti – The 33 auspicious names of the Devi are a key to imbibing Her form.
3. Linga Bhairavi Stuti with Chorus – In this version, you can learn the Stuti by repeating after Sadhguru.
4. Linga Bhairavi Mantra (“Lum Vum”) – Devi is a manifestation of the three-and-a-half chakras in the human system which correlate to one’s health, wellbeing, stability and prosperity.
Consecrated by Sadhguru, these devotional chants describe the manifold qualities of the Devi.
She is the one who is Mother to all, who protects her devotees, who is beyond fear, who is the giver of ecstasy and who grants ultimate liberation.
Features of Isha Chants for PC
help seekers connect with the Divine Feminine.
1. Ye Devi consists of 10 chants, each with its own unique flavor and vibration.
2. The chants are a beautiful and powerful way to connect with the Divine Feminine, and experience her many aspects.
3. The album is a wonderful tool for seekers who want to deepen their connection with the Divine Feminine.
4. The chants are simple and easy to learn, and can be used by seekers of all levels.
5. The album is a great way to begin your journey into the world of Devi worship.
6. The chants are a wonderful way to experience the many facets of the Divine Feminine.
7. The album is a beautiful collection of chants that will help you connect with the Divine Feminine.
8. The chants are a wonderful way to experience the power and beauty of the Divine Feminine.
9. The album is a wonderful tool for seekers who want to deepen their connection with the Divine Feminine.
10. The chants are a beautiful and powerful way to connect with the Divine Feminine, and experience her many aspects.
|App Name:||Isha Chants On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Isha Foundation|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Apr 22, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Isha Chants On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Isha Chants on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Isha Chants. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Isha Chants, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Isha Chants?
Added Yogeshwaraya chant and 3 new albums: Damaru, In The Lap Of The Master, Trigun
After using Isha Chants for a month, I have found that it has had a positive impact on my life. The app has helped me to focus better and to be more productive. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking for a way to improve their focus and productivity.
Did the guide help you download and install the Isha Chants for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Isha Chants, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This Isha Chants to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Isha Chants and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Isha Chants. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Isha Chants.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.