iPhys-Ed is an online physical education resource for teachers and students. The site includes lesson plans, activities, and resources for teaching and learning about physical education.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the iPhys-Ed For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
iPhys-Ed App Overview and Details
iPhys-Ed App Overview and Details
iPhys-Ed.com is an online professional learning resource designed to give physical educators all the tools they need to deliver purposeful quality physical education experiences to their communities. This official app allows users to:
View the latest posts from the iPhys-Ed.com blog
Listen to the entire back catalogue of Podcasts
Watch physical education webinars
Access Online Courses
Shop for #PhysEd resources and apparel
Connect with other Physical Educators from around the world in The Squad
Download & Install iPhys-Ed For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the iPhys-Ed on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the iPhys-Ed on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired iPhys-Ed result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the iPhys-Ed will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the iPhys-Ed with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the iPhys-Ed on your PC.
|App Name:||iPhys-Ed On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Nathan Horne|
|Updated on:||Jun 25, 2018|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
iPhys-Ed Andorid App Summary
Nathan Horne is the developer of this iPhys-Ed application. It is listed under the Education category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 143+ users of this app. The iPhys-Ed app rating is currently 1.0.
It was last updated on Jun 25, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of iPhys-Ed for PC
-View the latest posts from the iPhys-Ed.com blog
-Listen to the entire back catalogue of Podcasts
-Watch physical education webinars
-Access Online Courses
-Shop for #PhysEd resources and apparel
-Connect with other Physical Educators from around the world in The Squad
-Receive exclusive discounts
-Earn badges and certificates
-Complete quizzes and challenges
-Interact with the iPhys-Ed.com community
Whats New In this iPhys-Ed?
Enjoy the app
This application has the potential to revolutionize the way we learn and teach physical education. It is an innovative tool that can help us engage students in a more active and interactive way. The use of technology in physical education is growing, and this application is at the forefront of that trend.
This concludes our article on iPhys-Ed Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or iPhys-Ed for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent iPhys-Ed Reviews
We refer the ownership of This iPhys-Ed to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for iPhys-Ed and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at null, we also don’t use our own server to download the iPhys-Ed. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the iPhys-Ed.
If you have any query about the app or about null, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.