The Indian Penal Code (IPC) is the main criminal code of India. It is a comprehensive code, covering all substantive aspects of criminal law. The code was drafted in 1860 on the recommendations of the first law commission of India, chaired by Thomas Babington Macaulay. It came into force in 1862. The code was amended in 1897, 1898, 1899, 1905, 1909, 1914, 1919, 1935, 1948, 1951, 1952, 1962, 1965, 1968, 1969, 1973, 1980, 1983, 1988 and 2013.
This article is all about helping you get to know the IPC – Indian Penal Code for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install IPC – Indian Penal Code For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the IPC – Indian Penal Code for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the IPC – Indian Penal Code.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for IPC – Indian Penal Code on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the IPC – Indian Penal Code and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the IPC – Indian Penal Code on your computer right away.
|App Name:||IPC – Indian Penal Code On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Basic App Lab|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Oct 22, 2020|
|Get it On:|
IPC – Indian Penal Code Andorid App Summary
The IPC – Indian Penal Code was developed by the popular developer agency named Basic App Lab. They have the IPC – Indian Penal Code in the Books & Reference category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 8.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 246631 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With IPC – Indian Penal Code latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Oct 22, 2020 was the last date the IPC – Indian Penal Code was updated with new features. If you want to use the IPC – Indian Penal Code on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the IPC – Indian Penal Code using the emulator later on.
IPC – Indian Penal Code App Overview and Details
Ipc in hindi or ipc hindi app brings you the Ipc indian penal code 1860 free. IPC Indian Penal Code – 1860 is the indian criminal major acts and indian criminal minor acts. criminal major act in hindi is part of the ipc indian penal code 1860 free in hindi ( bhartiya dand sanhita 1860 in hindi ), and the indian law acts judicial and criminal (ipc bhartiya dand sanhita) is also part of it.
Through this ipc indian penal code 1860 free in hindi app, you will be able to learn everything about the indian penal code in hindi full (दंड प्रक्रिया संहिता हिंदी), without needing an indian penal code book to know the indian penal code full. And as the indian penal code in english is difficult to understand for the hindi-speakers, IPC 1860 IN HINDI( संपूर्ण- हिन्दी भाषा में ) will be a great help to you, because you can read the IPC 1860 in HINDI – भारतीय दण्ड संहिता more easily.
ipc hindi will also allow you to study the indian penal code or bhartiya dand sanhita (भारतीय दंड प्रक्रिया संहिता ) for your exams and general knowledge, since the ipc indian penal code 1860 free in hindi has been presented in a very easy to understand way. So you will be able to understand each criminal act in hindi very easily with bhartiya dand sanhita 1860 in hindi.
bhartiya dand sanhita in hindi or भारतीय कानूनी धारा-IPC Section is crucial to learn for the ones who want to join the government or law profession, so they can be aware abuot the Criminal major acts in hindi and indian criminal law in hindi. criminal major acts (CrPc, IPC & IEA) are crucial if you want to be an expert in indian law (भारतीय कानून) and the भारतीय कानूनी धारा-ipc section.
Also knowing about the ipc in hindi from the indian law in hindi (भारतीय कानून की धाराएं) will help you to keep yourself from crime and punishment. It is as helpful as any good indian law books free or indian lawyer books free or indian law book in hindi.
So, if you want to be aware of your rights, along indian criminal law – download the ipc in hindi app. It will be your trusted companion.
Last but not the least, share this app with your friends who need it for their study and other purpose. Be safe, and keep learning.
Features of IPC – Indian Penal Code for PC
कानून हिंदी), will help you to know about the भारतीय कानूनी धारा-criminal law in hindi, and the indian penal code in hindi pdf (भारतीय दण्ड प्रक्रिया संहिता हिंदी पीडीएफ़).
1. The Indian Penal Code (IPC) in Hindi app brings you the full Indian Penal Code (IPC) in Hindi.
2. The IPC Indian Penal Code – 1860 is the Hindi criminal major acts and Hindi criminal minor acts.
3. Criminal major act in Hindi is part of the IPC Indian Penal Code – 1860 in Hindi (Bhartiya Dand Sanhita 1860 in Hindi), and the Indian law acts judicial and criminal (IPC Bhartiya Dand Sanhita) is also part of it.
4. Through this IPC Indian Penal Code – 1860 in Hindi app, you will be able to learn everything about the Hindi criminal code in full (दंड प्र
Whats New In this IPC – Indian Penal Code?
ipc in hindi download
crpc and ipc in hindi
ipc ki dhara in hindi
indian penal code 1860 (sections 1 to 511) in hindi
crpc in hindi
ipc dhara 307 in hindi
indian law books in hindi
The Indian Penal Code is a comprehensive code that deals with a wide range of offences. It has been amended many times to keep up with the changing times and the needs of the society. The code is currently in its sixth edition, which was released in 2013.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the IPC – Indian Penal Code of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This IPC – Indian Penal Code to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for IPC – Indian Penal Code and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the IPC – Indian Penal Code. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the IPC – Indian Penal Code.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.