Interval Ear And Note Trainer is an app that helps musicians develop their skills in intervals and notes. The app has a variety of exercises that can be customized to fit the musician’s needs. There are also quizzes that test the musician’s knowledge of intervals and notes.
Do you know the technical specifics of Interval Ear And Note Trainer for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
Interval Ear And Note Trainer Andorid App Summary
The Interval Ear And Note Trainer application developer is AptApp2. They listed the Interval Ear And Note Trainer under the Music & Audio category on Play Store. The latest user count of the Interval Ear And Note Trainer is more than 399. With a 0.0, the latest 1.0.2 of the Interval Ear And Note Trainer is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the Interval Ear And Note Trainer is May 12, 2016, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the Interval Ear And Note Trainer on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||Interval Ear And Note Trainer On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||May 12, 2016|
|Get it On:|
Interval Ear And Note Trainer Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run Interval Ear And Note Trainer on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the Interval Ear And Note Trainer and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for Interval Ear And Note Trainer on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of Interval Ear And Note Trainer for PC
1. Interval Ear Trainer is an app that helps you improve your music knowledge by teaching you about intervals.
2. It is a quiz-style app in which you are given a random interval and must select the correct one from a list of options.
3. There is a handy reference chart of intervals and their semitones included.
4. You can select notes to be displayed on the treble or bass clef.
5. The starting note can also be selected.
6. There is a scoring system so you can track your progress.
7. The app can be Endless, so you can play for as long as you like.
8. There is a Skip button in case you get stuck on a question.
9. The app was developed with Adobe Flash, and you need to have Adobe Air installed to use it.
10. The Android requirements for Adobe Air are a minimum of Android 2.3 and an ARMv7 processor with a vector FPU.
Interval Ear And Note Trainer App Overview and Details
App 1: Interval Ear Trainer
Ear Training for intervals. Improve your music knowledge and be proficient in pitch recognition. Test your Ears! Intervals Ear Trainer is a must for serious musicians.
Here’s how this app works
2 random notes will be played.
Select the intervals between the 2 notes.
Select 2 Notes to be played in succession or simultaneously.
Select the notes to be ascending or descending or random
Intervals you will encounter in this app.
1 Minor 2nd
2 Major 2nd
3 Minor 3rd
4 Major 3rd
5 Perfect 4th
7 Perfect 5th
8, Minor 6th
9 Major 6th
10 Minor 7th
11 Major 7th
App 2: Interval Trainer
In music theory, an interval is the difference between two pitches. This app helps you improve your interval note reading. Whether you play the guitar, piano or the violin, you will benefit using Interval Trainer”.
Interval Trainer is designed to help you get a better understanding of recognizing Major, Minor, Augmented, Diminished, Perfect intervals on the Treble and Bass Clef.
This app is extremely simple to use. It is a multiple choice quiz. Here’s how this app works…
-A random interval will be displayed
-Select the Correct Interval (Major, Minor, Augmented, Diminished, Perfect)
-A handy reference chart of interval Semitones is provided
Strengthen your music knowledge today and be fluent in recognizing intervals
-A scoring system
-Select notes to be displayed on the Treble or Bass Clef
-Select the Starting Note (Natural, Sharp, Flat, Double Sharp, Double Flat)
-Endless. Play as long as you like.
-Skip button. Stuck? Go to next question.
This app was developed with adobe flash. A free download of adobe air is required.
Android Requirement for Adobe Air
1. Android™ 2.3 and above
2. ARMv7 processor with vector FPU, minimum 550MHz, OpenGL ES 2.0, H.264 and AAC HW decoders
3. 256MB of RAM
Whats New In this Interval Ear And Note Trainer?
The Interval Ear and Note Trainer is a great application for practicing and learning intervals. The user can choose to practice by ear or by note. The application provides feedback on the accuracy of the intervals played. The Interval Ear and Note Trainer is a great tool for musicians of all levels.
Downloading and installing the Interval Ear And Note Trainer for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This Interval Ear And Note Trainer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Interval Ear And Note Trainer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Interval Ear And Note Trainer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Interval Ear And Note Trainer.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.