InspectorCam is the world’s first crime-fighting robot. He is a crime scene investigator who works with the police to solve crimes. InspectorCam is equipped with the latest in crime-fighting technology, including a high-resolution camera, a powerful microscope, and a thermal imaging sensor. He is also able to communicate with police officers and other law enforcement officials to share information and help solve crimes.
Our goal is to help you get the InspectorCam for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
InspectorCam Andorid App Summary
The developer of the InspectorCam is jintao and they’ve done a great job at keeping InspectorCam simple yet highly interactive. You can find the InspectorCam under Tools of Play Store. InspectorCam’s latest version is 1.48a with an impressive user base of over 11727. Besides, the overall user rating of 0.0 shows how people love InspectorCam.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the InspectorCam is Dec 20, 2019 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the InspectorCam on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
InspectorCam App Overview and Details
InspectorCam application software, is a combination of WiFi image transmission equipment using the software, with WiFi settings to achieve the camera through wireless WiFi andandroid system terminal equipment connection of application software, allows users to truly achieve anytime, anywhere, free wireless transmission of image data.
WiFi wireless image transmission is mainly used for toys, aerial photography, monitoring, piping, industrial endoscope mirror detection, medical testing, wireless reversing camera, etc., in does not need to be disassembled or damaged assembly and equipment to stop running to achieve non-destructive testing. To achieve internal detection or graph transfer pictures, video
Features of InspectorCam for PC
1. The WiFi image transmission can be used for toys, aerial photography, monitoring, piping, industrial endoscope mirror detection, medical testing, wireless reversing camera, etc.
2. You can achieve internal detection or graph transfer pictures, videos without stopping the equipment.
3. The WiFi image transmission is very user-friendly and easy to set up.
4. The WiFi image transmission is a great tool for field work.
5. The WiFi image transmission is perfect for real-time monitoring.
6. The WiFi image transmission is perfect for on-the-spot inspections.
7. The WiFi image transmission is perfect for data collection.
8. The WiFi image transmission is perfect for safety and security.
9. The WiFi image transmission is perfect for research and development.
10. The WiFi image transmission is perfect for any application that requires wireless image transmission.
Whats New In this InspectorCam?
fix android 10
Download & Install InspectorCam For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the InspectorCam app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the InspectorCam app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the InspectorCam will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed InspectorCam on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||InspectorCam On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 20, 2019|
|Get it On:|
InspectorCam is a mobile application that allows users to capture and share photos of property damage with insurance companies. The app is easy to use and allows for quick and efficient communication between policy holders and insurance companies. InspectorCam is the perfect solution for anyone who needs to document property damage.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the InspectorCam for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the InspectorCam, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This InspectorCam to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for InspectorCam and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the InspectorCam. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the InspectorCam.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.