InPen is a diabetes management app that helps people with diabetes track their blood sugar levels and food intake. The app includes a built-in blood sugar meter that allows users to track their blood sugar levels in real-time. InPen also includes a food database that allows users to track their food intake and see how it affects their blood sugar levels.
Installing and using the InPen: Diabetes Management App for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
InPen: Diabetes Management App Andorid App Summary
Companion Medical has developed the InPen: Diabetes Management App application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Medical category on Play Store. InPen: Diabetes Management App has over 36799 users with a great 3.4 rating overall. The latest version of InPen: Diabetes Management App is currently 126.96.36.199.
The latest upstate time of the InPen: Diabetes Management App is Mar 2, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the InPen: Diabetes Management App on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
InPen: Diabetes Management App App Overview and Details
InPen helps you take the right amount of insulin, at the right time, by automatically tracking your doses and providing personalized insulin recommendations.
YOUR INSULIN PEN SHOULD WORK HARDER FOR YOU
Why are you still using a pen that doesn’t track when you dose and how much you took? InPen records all of your doses automatically. The app provides personalized insulin recommendations based upon your glucose level, meal size, and the insulin still active from prior injections.
A SIMPLE, FLEXIBLE, AND AFFORDABLE ALTERNATIVE TO A PUMP
Wish you could get benefits of a pump without the hassle of being tethered to a device 24/7? Tired of filling cartridges, changing infusion sites, and charging your pump? Experience the freedom of pen therapy with access to all the data to help stay on top of your diabetes and save money.
Forbes, Today Show, Healthline, Business Insider, ADA Diabetes Spectrum, Diabetes Daily, Diatribe, Diabetes Self-Management, and more.
ALL YOUR DATA IN ONE PLACE – AUTOMATICALLY
– Automatically records every dose
– Automatically syncs current Guardian™ Connect CGM data
– Automatically syncs Dexcom CGM
– See the effect insulin and meals have on your glucose in a single integrated view
– View up to last 90 days of data
THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF INSULIN… AT THE RIGHT TIME
– Personalized dose recommendations based on blood glucose, carb intake or meal size, and active insulin from prior doses
– Recommendations for when to eat carbs to prevent low glucose
– Carb counting, meal estimation, and fixed dose modes
– Reduced stress of insulin stacking and under-dosing
AVOID DANGEROUS LOWS AND FRUST3.4 HIGHS
– Accounts for active insulin from prior doses to help prevent overcorrecting
– Helps you avoid missed doses with long-acting and missed meal dose reminders
– Helps you correct high glucose between meals with confidence
– Alerts you if your insulin got too hot or too cold
ADVANCED INSIGHTS FOR YOU AND YOUR HEALTH CARE PROVIDER
– Easily view and share advanced therapy reports
– Helps you assess the effectiveness of your long acting and meal doses
INPEN SMART INSULIN PEN
– Available in Blue, Pink and Grey
– Supports Humalog® or Novolog® and Fiasp® cartridges (not included)
– Available through your retail pharmacy at a low price or visit our website
– Prescription required
– Unlocks Dose Calculator and Active insulin in the app when paired
– Works with multiple pens so you can keep one pen at home and one at school or work
Features of InPen: Diabetes Management App for PC
ALERTS FOR WHEN THINGS GO WRONG
– Alerts you if your Guardian™ Connect CGM falls out of range
– Alerts you if your blood glucose is trending high or low
– Alerts you if your insulin is about to expire
|App Name:||InPen: Diabetes Management App On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Companion Medical|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 2, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install InPen: Diabetes Management App On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing InPen: Diabetes Management App on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the InPen: Diabetes Management App. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the InPen: Diabetes Management App, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this InPen: Diabetes Management App?
Performance enhancements and bug fixes.
InPen is a diabetes management app application that helps users to monitor their blood sugar levels, carbohydrate intake, and insulin doses. The app also includes a built-in blood sugar logbook and a food database. InPen is available for iOS and Android devices.
Did the guide help you download and install the InPen: Diabetes Management App for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the InPen: Diabetes Management App, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This InPen: Diabetes Management App to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for InPen: Diabetes Management App and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the InPen: Diabetes Management App. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the InPen: Diabetes Management App.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.