-Link NFC microchip
The Injectable EZ-Link NFC microchip is a new way to store and manage your personal information. The microchip is implanted under the skin and can be used to store your medical information, emergency contacts, and other important information. The Injectable EZ-Link NFC microchip is a convenient and safe way to keep your information with you at all times.
In this article, we will show you how to download Injectable EZ For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Injectable EZ technical specifications first.
Injectable EZ Andorid App Summary
PharmITexpert is the developer of this Injectable EZ application. It is listed under the Medical category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 2110+ users of this app. The Injectable EZ app rating is currently 5.0.
It was last updated on Apr 7, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Injectable EZ for PC
-Easy to use
-Covers up to 200 injectable medicines
-Dosing in renal/hepatic impairment
|App Name:||Injectable EZ On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 7, 2020|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Injectable EZ For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Injectable EZ on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Injectable EZ on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theInjectable EZ in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Injectable EZ on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Injectable EZ running on your computer.
Injectable EZ App Overview and Details
Injectable EZ provides a quick guide on preparation and administration of injectable medicines. It is developed by pharmacists. Injectable EZ is reliable and easy-to-use.
Injectable EZ covers up to 200 injectable medicines.
Key features include:
– recommended dose
– dosing in renal/hepatic impairment
Exciting content includes:
– Infusion table of dopamine, dobutamine, noradrenaline, esmolol
– Nomogram of unfractionated heparin dosing
– Dosing table of iron dextran and iron sucrose
– Infusion chart of human IVIG
– Dosing chart of beractant
Full version as in-app purchase is available.
(Full version includes full content and ads-free)
Please bear in mind that brands of injectable medicines do change and thus the information may varies. In any doubt, please refer to your pharmacists or the product leaflet.
Whats New In this Injectable EZ?
Updated content & added some new content
Full content limited to Full Version (in-app purchase)
The Injectable EZ application is a convenient and easy way to administer injectable medications. It is simple to use and can be easily administered by caregivers. The Injectable EZ application is a safe and effective way to deliver injectable medications.
This concludes our article on Injectable EZ Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Injectable EZ for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent Injectable EZ Reviews
thanks for creating this apps👌
We refer the ownership of This Injectable EZ to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Injectable EZ and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at null, we also don’t use our own server to download the Injectable EZ. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Injectable EZ.
If you have any query about the app or about null, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.