India has made great strides since it became an independent country in 1947. It is now the world’s second most populous country, with over 1.3 billion people. India is also the world’s fastest-growing major economy, with an annual growth rate of 7.5% in 2016. However, much more needs to be done to improve the lives of India’s people.
India faces many challenges, including poverty, illiteracy, and malnutrition. Over 400 million people in India live in poverty, and nearly one-third of the population is illiterate. India also has the world’s highest number of hungry people, with 194 million people going hungry every day.
The Indian government has made progress in some areas, such as
We will help you download the India Advocacy for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install India Advocacy on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install India Advocacy on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for India Advocacy on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the India Advocacy as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||India Advocacy On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Piquant Services|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 16, 2019|
|Get it On:|
India Advocacy Andorid App Summary
Piquant Services is the developer of the India Advocacy, and they have the app under the Social of Google Play Store. The latest version of the India Advocacy from them is 1.2 with over 2148 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the India Advocacy is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the India Advocacy is Jun 16, 2019, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the India Advocacy on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
India Advocacy App Overview and Details
* Build your own circle of Advocates/Clients
* Seek online advice from India’s Top Most Advocates/Judges
* Post your case and chose the best advocate who suites you
* Book an appointment of a nearby advocate
*Get Case Notifications and Status online
* Social Networking with additional features:Blogs,Forum etc.
* Video/Voice call facility to get instant suggestions
* Attractive offers & contests for Advocates/Lawyers
Features of India Advocacy for PC
1. Advocate/Client circle building feature.
2. Seek online legal advice from India’s top advocates/judges.
3. Post your case and choose the best advocate who suits you.
4. Book an appointment of a nearby advocate.
5. Get case notifications and status online.
6. Social networking with additional features: blogs, forum etc.
7. Video/voice call facility to get instant suggestions.
8. Attractive offers and contests for advocates/lawyers.
9. Case history and track record.
10. Client feedback and rating system.
Whats New In this India Advocacy?
Push Notification Enabled
After months of deliberation and writing, our India Advocacy application is complete. We feel confident that our proposal highlights the important work that our organization does and the impact it has on the community. We are excited to begin our advocacy efforts and look forward to working with the India community in the United States.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the India Advocacy? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This India Advocacy to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for India Advocacy and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the India Advocacy. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the India Advocacy.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.