Picture perfect! With ImageMeter Pro, you can now precisely measure the dimensions of any photo or image, ensuring that your photos are always just the way you want them. Whether you’re a professional photographer or just someone who likes to take pictures for fun, ImageMeter Pro is the perfect app for you. With its simple and easy-to-use interface, you can measure the dimensions of any photo in just a few seconds. ImageMeter Pro is the perfect app for anyone who wants to make sure their photos are always just the way they want them.
This article is all about helping you get to know the ImageMeter Pro for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install ImageMeter Pro For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the ImageMeter Pro for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the ImageMeter Pro.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for ImageMeter Pro on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the ImageMeter Pro and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the ImageMeter Pro on your computer right away.
|App Name:||ImageMeter Pro On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Dirk Farin|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 12, 2022|
|Get it On:|
ImageMeter Pro Andorid App Summary
The ImageMeter Pro was developed by the popular developer agency named Dirk Farin. They have the ImageMeter Pro in the Productivity category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 3.6.1, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 27543 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.5 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With ImageMeter Pro latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 12, 2022 was the last date the ImageMeter Pro was updated with new features. If you want to use the ImageMeter Pro on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the ImageMeter Pro using the emulator later on.
ImageMeter Pro App Overview and Details
With ImageMeter, you can annotate your photos with length measurements, angles, areas, and text notes. That is much easier and self-explaining than drawing only a sketch. Take photos in buildings to plan construction work and insert the required measurements and notes directly into the picture. Organize and export the images directly on your phone or tablet.
ImageMeter has the broadest support for Bluetooth laser distance measurement devices. Most devices from various manufacturers are supported (see below for list of devices).
A special feature is that ImageMeter enables you to measure within the image once you calibrated it with a reference object of known size. With this feature, you can also easily measure the dimensions for places which are too difficult to reach or hard to measure for other reasons. ImageMeter can take care of all perspective foreshortening and can still compute the measurements correctly.
Features (Pro version):
– measure lengths, angles, circles, and arbitrarily shaped areas based on a single reference measure,
– Bluetooth connectivity to laser distance meters for measuring lengths, areas, and angles,
– metric and imperial units (decimal and fractional inches),
– add text notes,
– freehand drawing, draw basic geometric shapes,
– export to PDF, JPEG and PNG,
– adjust brightness, contrast and saturation for better readbility of your annotations,
– draw sketches on empty canvases,
– model-scale mode (show original sizes and scaled size for building models),
– show values in imperial and metric units simultaneously,
– context sensitive cursor snapping to draw quickly and accurately,
– fast and correct value input with autocompletion,
– measure the height of poles using two reference markings on the pole.
Features of Advanced Annotation Add-On:
– import PDF, measure drawings at scale,
– audio notes, picture-in-picture for detail images,
– draw measurement strings and cumulative strings,
– sort your images into subfolders with color codes.
Business version features:
– automatically upload your photos to your OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox, or Nextcloud account,
– access your photos from your desktop PC,
– backup and synchronize the images automatically between multiple devices,
– generate data tables of your measurements,
– export data tables for your spreadsheet program,
– add data tables into exported PDF.
Supported bluetooth laser distance meters:
– Leica Disto D110, D810, D510, S910, D2, X4,
– Leica Disto D3a-BT, D8, A6, D330i,
– Bosch PLR30c, PLR40c, PLR50c, GLM50c, GLM100c, GLM120c, GLM400c,
– Stanley TLM99s, TLM99si,
– Stabila LD520, LD250,
– Hilti PD-I, PD-38,
– CEM iLDM-150, Toolcraft LDM-70BT,
– TruPulse 200 and 360,
– Suaoki D5T, P7,
– Mileseey P7, R2B,
– Precaster CX100,
– ADA Cosmo 120.
For a full list of supported devices, see here: https://imagemeter.com/manual/bluetooth/devices/
Website with documentation: https://imagemeter.com/manual/measuring/basics/
ImageMeter is a winner of the “Mopria Tap to Print contest 2017”: most creative Android apps with mobile print capabilities.
*** This Old House TOP 100 Best New Home Products: “a superpower for anyone shopping for furnishings to fit a space” ***
Support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feel free to contact me if you observe any problems,
or just want to give feedback. I will answer to your
emails and help you resolve problems.
At this place, I’d like to thank all users for all the valuable feedback I get. Many of your proposals have already been implemented and helped significantly to improved the app.
Features of ImageMeter Pro for PC
folders, add notes and measurements to images directly from your camera
Whats New In this ImageMeter Pro?
– The Pro version now includes the “Advanced Annotation AddOn”.
– Add support for the laser distance meter “LaserRange-Master T4 Pro”.
ImageMeter Pro is a powerful application that allows users to measure the dimensions of objects in photos. The app is easy to use and provides accurate measurements for a variety of objects. ImageMeter Pro is a valuable tool for anyone who needs to measure objects in photos.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the ImageMeter Pro of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This ImageMeter Pro to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for ImageMeter Pro and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the ImageMeter Pro. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the ImageMeter Pro.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.