Image Shrink Lite is a free, fast and easy to use image compressor app. It lets you quickly and easily shrink your images to the perfect size for use online.
Our goal is to help you get the Image Shrink Lite for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Image Shrink Lite Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Image Shrink Lite is Olive Labs and they’ve done a great job at keeping Image Shrink Lite simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Image Shrink Lite under Video Players & Editors of Play Store. Image Shrink Lite’s latest version is null with an impressive user base of over 2181102. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.0 shows how people love Image Shrink Lite.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Image Shrink Lite is Jan 8, 2019 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Image Shrink Lite on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Image Shrink Lite App Overview and Details
This shrinking function is specialized to reduce image size at the slightest tap (must be tapped at least once). Multiple images can be resized in one batch.
Remove time and location information from photographs to protect your privacy, or save the Exif and GPS position to keep information in tact when scaling images down.
Specify custom sizes and link this app with others to fine tune how it operates.
Please use the to scale down 4 or more pictures at a time.
Note: Reduced images and photographs are saved separately from the original images on the SD card. None of the original images will be edited or erased.
Features of Image Shrink Lite for PC
– Resize images with a single tap
– Remove location and time information
– Save Exif and GPS information
– Custom sizes
– Fine tune resize function with other apps
– Reduced images saved separately from originals
– No original images edited or erased
Whats New In this Image Shrink Lite?
– Support runtime permission.
– Cosmetic UI changes.
Download & Install Image Shrink Lite For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Image Shrink Lite app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Image Shrink Lite app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Image Shrink Lite will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Image Shrink Lite on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Image Shrink Lite On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Olive Labs|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Video Players & Editors|
|Updated on:||Jan 8, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Image Shrink Lite is a great application for reducing the size of images. It is easy to use and makes it easy to reduce the size of images for use on the web. I highly recommend this application to anyone who needs to reduce the size of their images.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Image Shrink Lite for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Image Shrink Lite, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Image Shrink Lite to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Image Shrink Lite and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Image Shrink Lite. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Image Shrink Lite.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.