PictPicks is a revolutionary image search engine that allows users to search for images by keyword and compare results from different search engines. PictPicks offers a simple, fast and accurate way to find the best images on the web.
The technical specifications of the Image Search – PictPicks for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Image Search – PictPicks Andorid App Summary
Image Search – PictPicks was developed by Usagigoya and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Image Search – PictPicks from Google Play Store under the Tools category. The latest version of Image Search – PictPicks is 2.21.2 on Play store with total users of 1608019. The Image Search – PictPicks app has a user rating of 4.4 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Image Search – PictPicks is Jul 7, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Image Search – PictPicks on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Image Search – PictPicks For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Image Search – PictPicks using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Image Search – PictPicks on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Image Search – PictPicks here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Image Search – PictPicks On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 7, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Image Search – PictPicks for PC
– Filter images by size, color, type, and time
– Use images as wallpaper and contact photo
– Save images to your device or share them with others
– View images in zoom mode
Image Search – PictPicks App Overview and Details
PictPicks is free application to search images and photos with a simple operation.
When searching images, you can use following functions.
– Search related images by image selected from your device
– Use query from your history
– Filter settings (size, color, type, time)
And you can use image as following operation.
– View image (zoom)
– Search related image
– Save image
– Share image
– Use image in wallpaper and contact photo
Whats New In this Image Search – PictPicks?
– Bug fixes
– Added a setting to change column count in the image list
– Usability improvements
– Improved filter settings
– Usability improvements
– Improved “Related images” feature
– Supported gesture navigation on Android 10
– Reduced application size
– Improved to load images on Android 4.4 and older
– Supported adaptive launcher icon for Android 8.0
– Performance improvements
After using the PictPicks application for a while, I have to say that I really like it. It’s a great way to search for images, and the ability to save images and create galleries is really useful. The only thing I would like to see is the ability to search for images by color, but other than that, the application is great.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Image Search – PictPicks on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Image Search – PictPicks to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Image Search – PictPicks and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Image Search – PictPicks. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Image Search – PictPicks.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.