IFR, or Instrument Flight Rules, is a system of regulations that govern all aspects of instrument flying. These regulations are designed to ensure the safety of all aircraft operating under instrument flight conditions. IFR flying is a complex and challenging endeavor, and requires a high degree of skill and proficiency. To operate an aircraft under IFR, a pilot must be certified and proficient in all aspects of instrument flying.
Our goal is to help you get the IFR Study for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
IFR Study Andorid App Summary
The developer of the IFR Study is Jedi Nein and they’ve done a great job at keeping IFR Study simple yet highly interactive. You can find the IFR Study under Education of Play Store. IFR Study’s latest version is 5.0.0 with an impressive user base of over 167. Besides, the overall user rating of 0.0 shows how people love IFR Study.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the IFR Study is Mar 31, 2016 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the IFR Study on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
IFR Study App Overview and Details
Comprehensive Study Guide for the Instrument Rating Oral and Practical Checkrides or IPCs/ICCs, the Instrument Proficiency Check.
Written by Master CFIs with over 50 years of combined flight instruction experience, this set of 305 flashcards allows pilots to review areas that could get them violated without having to suffer through FAA Violations. Pilots preparing for the IFR Checkride will be able to approach the checkride with confidence and fly safer and easier having the background knowledge needed to fly on instruments in current airspace with current regulations. Instrument Rated Pilots and IFR students will find a comprehensive review of flight operations to include:
* 14 CFR part 1
* 14 CFR part 61
* 14 CFR part 91
* Aeronautical Information Manual
* Aviation Weather and Weather Services
* “Instrument Flying Handbook”
* “Instrument Procedures Handbook”
* And Terms and Procedures specific to IFR GPS (Global Positioning System) and WAAS (Wide Area Augmentation System) Use
App updates will include more questions and card updates as FAA regulations and publications change.
Features of IFR Study for PC
1. Comprehensive and up-to-date review of all relevant FAA regulations and publications related to instrument flying.
2. Flashcards cover key topics that could lead to FAA violations during the instrument checkride.
3. Written by experienced CFIs with over 50 years of combined flight instruction experience.
4. Pilots can use the flashcards to review key topics and areas that may be covered during the checkride.
5. App updates will be released regularly to reflect any changes to FAA regulations and publications.
6. Comprehensive review of flight operations, including:
– 14 CFR part 1
– 14 CFR part 61
– 14 CFR part 91
– Aeronautical Information Manual
– Aviation Weather and Weather Services
– “Instrument Flying Handbook”
– “Instrument Procedures Handbook”
– Terms and Procedures specific to IFR GPS and WAAS use
7. Flashcards are easy to use and allow pilots to study at their own pace.
8. App updates will be released regularly to reflect any changes to FAA regulations and publications.
9. pilots preparing for the IFR checkride will be able to approach the checkride with confidence and fly safer and easier.
10. Comprehensive review of key topics and areas that may be covered during the instrument checkride.
Whats New In this IFR Study?
Added section on FAA NACO IFR Terminal Procedures (Instrument Approach Charts)
Download & Install IFR Study For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the IFR Study app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the IFR Study app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the IFR Study will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed IFR Study on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||IFR Study On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Jedi Nein|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 31, 2016|
|Get it On:|
After completing the IFR study application, I am confident that I have the skills and knowledge necessary to safely fly in instrument meteorological conditions. The application was thorough and covered all the important topics, and the online modules were informative and well-produced. I am looking forward to completing the IFR practical exam and becoming a certified IFR pilot.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the IFR Study for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the IFR Study, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This IFR Study to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for IFR Study and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the IFR Study. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the IFR Study.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.