The chart below shows the percentage of people in different age groups who are in different levels of education.
Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown.
The chart illustrates the percentage of people within different age ranges who have attained different levels of education. It is evident that the majority of people aged 55-64 have attained a bachelor’s degree or higher, while the majority of those aged 16-24 have not completed secondary education. There is a clear decrease in the percentage of people with a bachelor’s degree or higher as the age range increases, with the exception of those aged 85 and over, where there is a slight increase. Conversely, the percentage of people who have not completed secondary education increases with age
Do you know the technical specifics of IELTS Writing for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
IELTS Writing Andorid App Summary
The IELTS Writing application developer is Nirav Gohel. They listed the IELTS Writing under the Education category on Play Store. The latest user count of the IELTS Writing is more than 87200. With a 4.4, the latest 1.0.25 of the IELTS Writing is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the IELTS Writing is Apr 29, 2019, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the IELTS Writing on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||IELTS Writing On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Nirav Gohel|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 29, 2019|
|Get it On:|
IELTS Writing Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run IELTS Writing on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the IELTS Writing and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for IELTS Writing on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of IELTS Writing for PC
1. 100+ IELTS essays with answers.
2. 100+ IELTS Reports with answers.
3. 100+ IELTS letters with answers.
4. IELTS Essays, Reports and letters with feedbacks.
5. IELTS Writing vocabulary.
6. IELTS writing criteria.
7. IELTS writing tips.
8. Real time chat feature.
9. Save and share your work.
10. Share your work with me for IELTS Writing evaluation.
IELTS Writing App Overview and Details
IELTS Academic Writing test
Write in a formal style in the IELTS Academic Writing test.
In Task 1 you will be presented with a graph, table, chart or diagram. You will be asked to describe, summarise or explain the information in your own words. This might involve describing and explaining data, describing the stages of a process or how something works, or describing an object or event.
In Task 2 you will be asked to write an essay in response to a point of view, argument or problem. You should find the issues interesting and easy to understand.
IELTS General Training Writing test
The topics used in the IELTS General Training Writing test are of general interest.
In Task 1 you will be presented with a situation and asked to write a letter requesting information or explaining the situation. You can write the letter in a personal, semi-formal or formal style.
In Task 2 you will be asked to write an essay in response to a point of view, argument or problem. You can use a fairly personal style.
The IELTS Writing test takes 60 minutes. Spend 20 minutes on Task 1, and 40 minutes on Task 2.
You will need to manage your own time, so make sure you move on to Task 2 after 20 minutes.
Your Writing test will be marked by a certificated IELTS examiner.
-Task 2 is worth twice as much as Task 1 in the IELTS Writing test.
-Scores are reported in whole and half bands.
-Find out more about how you can understand your IELTS scores.
-Read Writing test advice.
Application Study material
– 100+ IELTS essays with answers.
– 100+ IELTS Reports with answers.
– 100+ IELTS letters with answers.
– IELTS Essays, Reports and letters with feedbacks.
– IELTS Writing vocabulary.
– IELTS writing criteria.
– IELTS writing tips.
– Real time chat feature. Now share your work with other IELTS students.
– You can write, save and share your work as well.
– Share your work with me for IELTS Writing evaluation.
Whats New In this IELTS Writing?
Essay Evaluation Added.
Now you can send essay for Evaluation
In conclusion, I believe that I have a lot to offer an IELTS Writing program. I have a great deal of experience with academic writing, and I have consistently achieved high scores on IELTS Writing exams. My goal is to help students achieve their best possible score on the IELTS Writing exam, and I am confident that I can do this by sharing my knowledge and experience with them.
Downloading and installing the IELTS Writing for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This IELTS Writing to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for IELTS Writing and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the IELTS Writing. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the IELTS Writing.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.