High voltage (HV) cameras are a type of digital camera that are designed to capture images at very high voltages. The images produced by HV cameras are often used in medical and scientific applications, as well as in forensic investigations.
We will help you download the HV cam for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install HV cam on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install HV cam on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for HV cam on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the HV cam as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||HV cam On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 13, 2019|
|Get it On:|
HV cam Andorid App Summary
深圳市海威讯电子有限公司 is the developer of the HV cam, and they have the app under the Tools of Google Play Store. The latest version of the HV cam from them is 1.0.8 with over 175332 users under the hood. With a 2.6 rating, the HV cam is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the HV cam is Jun 13, 2019, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the HV cam on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
HV cam App Overview and Details
Features of HV cam for PC
1. The software can be used for real-time monitoring, photography, video recording, and viewing.
2. The software supports HD wireless real-time video transmission.
3. The software is tailored for different professionals.
4. The software uses advanced video processing technology.
5. The software is compatible with a variety of devices.
6. The software is applicable in a variety of fields.
7. The software is easy to use.
8. The software is reliable and efficient.
9. The software is user-friendly.
10. The software is updated regularly.
Whats New In this HV cam?
1. Adapt more UVC cameras
Overall, the HV cam system is an effective and efficient tool for surveying and inspecting high-voltage equipment. The system is easy to use and can be operated by a single person, making it an ideal choice for confined spaces. The images produced by the system are clear and accurate, allowing for quick and easy identification of faults or problems. The system is also portable, making it easy to transport to the job site.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the HV cam? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This HV cam to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for HV cam and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the HV cam. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the HV cam.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.