Human Resources (HR) is the process of managing people in an organization. It is the function within an organization that focuses on the recruitment, management, and direction of employees. HR is responsible for ensuring that employees are treated fairly and that the company complies with all applicable laws and regulations.
Our goal is to help you get the HR.my Mobile for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
HR.my Mobile Andorid App Summary
The developer of the HR.my Mobile is HR.my and they’ve done a great job at keeping HR.my Mobile simple yet highly interactive. You can find the HR.my Mobile under Business of Play Store. HR.my Mobile’s latest version is 4.5.36 with an impressive user base of over 46136. Besides, the overall user rating of 3.6 shows how people love HR.my Mobile.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the HR.my Mobile is Aug 11, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the HR.my Mobile on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
HR.my Mobile App Overview and Details
HR.my Mobile is a free HR app for human resources and employee management. HR.my is FREE Forever with UNLIMITED data storage for UNLIMITED headcount, it does not matter if your organzation has 10 or 1000+ employees. You may manage employees anytime anywhere from this free HRMS app or via the web portal at https://hr.my
This Multi-Lingual free Human Resource Management (HRM) offers a powerful self-service employee portal that supports various Employee Management features. Most importantly, this free HRM app empowers multiple users with different HR Roles to access the employer account for day to day HR management duties with customizable user rights.
1. Time Clock and Field Check-In
– Employers can specify if Selfie and Geolocation should be captured for Time Clock, while both Selfie and Geolocation are required for Field Check-In (which is for mobile workforce field attendance tracking)
– Employees will be able to check Attendance, Time Clock and Field Check-In records.
– Search for attendance records based on tardiness, overtime or undertime, attendance status (such as Present or Absent).
– View time clock selfie and geolocation map.
– Attendance Report.
2. e-Leave (Leave Management System)
– Check leave Entitlements and leave Application history.
– Apply new leaves, edit or cancel existing leaves.
– Leave Schedule and Leave Planner that allow Employees to view leaves applied by themselves, team or other colleagues (depending on Employer account setting).
– Leave Review for Managers to review leave applications from their team. Managers may also review applications via Leave Planner.
– Leave Report.
3. e-Claim (Expense Claim Management)
– Check claim Entitlements and claim Application history.
– Submit new expense claims, edit or delete existing expense claims.
– Claim Review for Managers to review expense claim applications from their team.
– Expense Claim Report.
4. Document Workflow
– A multi purpose workflow engine that allows employees to submit documents/ forms such as stationery request, timesheet etc which will be reviewed by Managers according to approval workflow.
5. Discussion Forum
– Employees will be able to join discussions in 3 scopes, i.e. Organization, Department or Branch level.
6. Document & Form Sharing
– Employees will be able to access files shared by Employer (e.g. Employee Handbook), or upload files (e.g. Personal Resume) to share with Employer and managers.
– Salary Process
– Annual Salary Statement
– Salary Details
– Salary Adjustment history
8. Employees may update their profiles easily upon approval from the management:
– Legal Document
9. Employee Directory
11. Organisation’s Holiday Listing
12. Multi-Lingual support. Supports 67 languages:
– 中文 (简体) (Chinese Simplified)
– 中文 (繁體) (Chinese Traditional)
– 日本語 (Japanese)
– 한국어 (Korean)
– Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
– العربية (Arabic)
– Français (French)
– Español (Spanish)
– Deutsch (German)
– Italiano (Italian)
– Português (Portuguese)
– Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
– Bahasa Melayu (Malay)
– עברית (Hebrew)
– Русский (Russian)
and more features will be added soon.
This is an ad-supported app. The ads will be automatically turned off if your employer joins the crowdfunding campaign.
Features of HR.my Mobile for PC
custom workflows to be created for Document Management and Employee File Management.
– Assign tasks to employees or other colleagues, set due dates, and receive email notifications when tasks are assigned, due or completed.
– Automatically route documents for approvals based on defined rules.
– Customizable user interface to match your company branding.
– Cloud-based so that it can be accessed from anywhere.
– Accessible via the HR.my Mobile app or via the web portal at https://hr.my.
– Employee File Management.
– Document Management.
– Workflow Management.
– Multi-Lingual support with English, Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese (Simplified), Thai and Vietnamese.
– User Rights Management.
– Self-Service Employee Portal.
– Powerful Reporting.
– Customizable Branding.
– Accessible from anywhere.
Whats New In this HR.my Mobile?
– Added support for Android Push Notification. You can now receive instant notifications for events related to HR, such as employee leave applications, official announcements etc
– Added Notification module to display latest notifications
Download & Install HR.my Mobile For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the HR.my Mobile app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the HR.my Mobile app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the HR.my Mobile will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed HR.my Mobile on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||HR.my Mobile On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 11, 2022|
|Get it On:|
HR.my is a mobile application that allows users to manage their human resources (HR) information. The app allows users to create and manage employee profiles, view and edit employee contact information, process payroll, and more. HR.my is a secure and user-friendly app that makes managing HR information easy and convenient.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the HR.my Mobile for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the HR.my Mobile, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This HR.my Mobile to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for HR.my Mobile and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the HR.my Mobile. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the HR.my Mobile.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.