House FM is a student-run radio station at the University of Utah in Salt Lake City. The station broadcasts 24/7 and can be heard on campus and online. House FM features a mix of music, talk, and sports programming.
Our goal is to help you get the House FM for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
House FM Andorid App Summary
The developer of the House FM is Looksomething.com and they’ve done a great job at keeping House FM simple yet highly interactive. You can find the House FM under Entertainment of Play Store. House FM’s latest version is 7.1.35 with an impressive user base of over 5177. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.7 shows how people love House FM.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the House FM is May 9, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the House FM on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
House FM App Overview and Details
Welcome to HouseFM.Net – The Worlds Leading House Music Internet Station. Broadcasting live from London 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Features of House FM for PC
1. Broadcasting live from London 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
2. Wide variety of house music genres.
3. New DJs and shows added regularly.
4. Interactive chat room.
5. Song request feature.
6. Playlist archive.
7. Profile pages for DJs and listeners.
8. Social media integration.
9. Mobile app.
Whats New In this House FM?
Download & Install House FM For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the House FM app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the House FM app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the House FM will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed House FM on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||House FM On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 9, 2022|
|Get it On:|
After much deliberation, I have decided to apply to House FM. This is an incredible opportunity to gain experience in the music industry. I am confident that I have the skills and passion to be successful at House FM. I look forward to contributing to the station and helping to create a vibrant and engaging community of music lovers.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the House FM for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the House FM, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This House FM to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for House FM and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the House FM. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the House FM.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.