There are many launcher apps in the Play Store, but few are as simple and efficient as Home Button Launcher. This app does one thing and does it well: it provides a quick and easy way to launch your favorite apps from your home screen. Home Button Launcher is perfect for people who don’t want or need a lot of bells and whistles, and it’s also great for older devices that may not have a lot of storage space.
Our goal is to help you get the Home Button Launcher for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Home Button Launcher Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Home Button Launcher is DynamicG and they’ve done a great job at keeping Home Button Launcher simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Home Button Launcher under Tools of Play Store. Home Button Launcher’s latest version is null with an impressive user base of over 323004. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.4 shows how people love Home Button Launcher.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Home Button Launcher is Apr 9, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Home Button Launcher on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Home Button Launcher App Overview and Details
Your personalized Home Button App Launcher
★ No ads
★ If configured as «Assist» app then this app replaces the default «Open Google Assist» action. Use the «Assist settings» in the app’s main menu to open the system settings dialog.
★ The «Assist» action is launched via «Diagonal swipe from bottom left» (on devices with gesture navigation), «Long click on home button» (Android 6++), or «Home button swipe up» (Android 4 and 5)
Features of Home Button Launcher for PC
– No ads
– Configurable as «Assist» app
– Replaces default «Open Google Assist» action
– «Assist» action launched via gesture navigation, long click on home button, or home button swipe up
Whats New In this Home Button Launcher?
Apr/2022: update to Android 12 SDK
Download & Install Home Button Launcher For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Home Button Launcher app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Home Button Launcher app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Home Button Launcher will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Home Button Launcher on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Home Button Launcher On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 9, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Home Button Launcher is a simple, fast, and easy to use application launcher. It is a great alternative to the standard home screen on your device. With Home Button Launcher, you can launch any application with just a single tap.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Home Button Launcher for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Home Button Launcher, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Home Button Launcher to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Home Button Launcher and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Home Button Launcher. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Home Button Launcher.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.