HOBOconnect is a social network for people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness. The site provides a safe, secure place for members to connect with each other and access resources and information. HOBOconnect also offers a number of features to help members stay connected and engaged, including a forum, blog, and event calendar.
Installing and using the HOBOconnect for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
HOBOconnect Andorid App Summary
Onset Computer Corporation has developed the HOBOconnect application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Business category on Play Store. HOBOconnect has over 16157 users with a great 2.7 rating overall. The latest version of HOBOconnect is currently 1.4.0.
The latest upstate time of the HOBOconnect is Aug 3, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the HOBOconnect on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
HOBOconnect App Overview and Details
HOBOconnect is designed to communicate wirelessly via Bluetooth Low Energy to the HOBO® MX data loggers. You can configure and start the data logger, download the recorded data, store and analyze the data. The data can be viewed in both graphical and list formats and also exported and shared to other programs including Excel and HOBOware®.
* Wirelessly communicate to the HOBO® MX data loggers
* Internet connection not required to use HOBOconnect®
* Set data logger’s name, password, logging rate, alarm threshold, start & stop time
* Check logger’s status included memory used and battery life
* Clear audible alarms
* Page the data logger
* Manage data files with groups
* Download and view data
* Zoom in and out of the graph with gestures
* Export and Share data as a CSV, TXT, XLSX and HOBO files
Compatible Data Loggers
* HOBO® MX Gateway
* HOBO® MX100 Temperature data logger
* HOBO® MX1101 Temperature and Humidity data logger
* HOBO® MX1102 Temp/RH/CO2 data logger
* HOBO® MX1104 Temp/RH/Light & Analog data logger
* HOBO® MX1105 4-Channel Analog data logger
* HOBO® MX2200 Waterproof Temperature Data Logger Series
* HOBO® MX2300 Weatherproof Temperature & Humidity Data Logger Series
Features of HOBOconnect for PC
1. Configure and start the data logger
2. Download the recorded data
3. Store and analyze the data
4. View the data in graphical and list formats
5. Export and share the data to other programs
6. Set the data logger’s name, password, logging rate, alarm threshold, start, and stop time
7. Check the data logger’s status
8. Clear audible alarms
9. Page the data logger
10. Manage data files with groups
|App Name:||HOBOconnect On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Onset Computer Corporation|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 3, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install HOBOconnect On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing HOBOconnect on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the HOBOconnect. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the HOBOconnect, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this HOBOconnect?
* Redesigned UI that improves user experience and streamlines common tasks
* New Connected Device screen that consolidates all logger options in one place
* Improved access to Export and Share feature throughout the app
* Refreshed color scheme for light and dark mode
Based on the information provided, the HOBOconnect app appears to be a well-organized and user-friendly tool that can help manage day-to-day tasks related to running a small business. Overall, it seems like a helpful tool that could save users time and energy in managing their business.
Did the guide help you download and install the HOBOconnect for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the HOBOconnect, let us know below.
Recent HOBOconnect Reviews
Hi, I’ve given the HOBOMobile a single star due to its instability for a few reasons. The HOBOConnect however, has a lot of improvements and was kindly suggested by the developer (Thank You). I have a suggestion to make. Could we please bring back the “View File” feature we had in the HOBOMobile where users can tap on the upload button and then two options would appear, View File or Share. Our technician’s would then tap View File i.g xlxs, pdf, csv etc and view their readings on the fly. At the moment they are having to hit OK to download the file and then scroll to their Android: My Files, internal storage, Onset folder, xlsx or csv folder and then from there they can open it. I know from IT perspective that’s only a few clicks, but from a user perspect, it’s the end of the world but also a few steps backwards? We do not have this option in HOBO Connect. Regards and many thanks in advance.
Found out about this (supposedly better Hobo) app only by chance. Not sure how this is an improvement over Hobo Mobile, though. Smaller font size, more cluttered by same information content, often only icons and no explanation what they are, takes (seemingly) longer to connect, not available on my Huawei tablet, etc.
Took me a while to figure out how to use it and still don’t really understand how to collect data. It seems that the logger doesn’t stream data and keep asking if it should stay connected every 5 minutes. If I’m not starring at the screen to keep it connected the logger stopped and live data is stopped.
So easy to use. Sending files can be tricky at first. I wish all hobos were this easy. I have the worst luck with the shuttles. They are always breaking down on me. I like that I can also get light readings as well.
I prefer the original hobo mobile. On Hobo mobile, you can pinpoint a temp. It will hold that mark with the time and temp, with a line. On this version, as soon as you pick up your thumb, its gone. Thats no improvement. To transfer to excel. Hobo mobile is simple, this I have 0 clue how its done yet.
I like the new interface but it lost a feature I like, I cant seem to send multiple files at once anymore.
This app does not work on my Google Pixel 3a, but does work on my son’s iPhone. On my phone it fails to find the Inset Hobo Pendant MX temp/light logger via Bluetooth, even with a brand new battery installed.
Keeps turning off. Doesn’t connect easily. Poorly designed.
looses login all the time and does not upload data to the server as promised
Not to hard to figure out, looses my widgets though and have to put them back in.
We refer the ownership of This HOBOconnect to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for HOBOconnect and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at null, we also don’t use our own server to download the HOBOconnect. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the HOBOconnect.
If you have any query about the app or about null, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.