HKmap Live is an online map of Hong Kong that allows users to view real-time traffic and transportation information, as well as locate and track friends and family. The map also includes a wealth of information on points of interest, including restaurants, hotels, and tourist destinations. HKmap Live is the perfect tool for tourists and locals alike who want to make the most of their time in Hong Kong.
This article is all about helping you get to know the HKmap Live Map for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install HKmap Live Map For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the HKmap Live Map for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the HKmap Live Map.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for HKmap Live Map on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the HKmap Live Map and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the HKmap Live Map on your computer right away.
|App Name:||HKmap Live Map On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Sep 18, 2019|
|Get it On:|
HKmap Live Map Andorid App Summary
The HKmap Live Map was developed by the popular developer agency named hkmaplive. They have the HKmap Live Map in the Travel & Local category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 132528 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 2.2 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With HKmap Live Map latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Sep 18, 2019 was the last date the HKmap Live Map was updated with new features. If you want to use the HKmap Live Map on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the HKmap Live Map using the emulator later on.
HKmap Live Map App Overview and Details
Features of HKmap Live Map for PC
1. Real-time location of Hong Kong taxis on map
2. View taxi fare estimates and get fare quotes
3. Compare taxi fares between different service providers
4. View taxi service ratings and reviews
5. Book a taxi for immediate or future travel
6. Track the status of your taxi booking
7. Get notifications for taxi bookings and updates
8. Pay for your taxi fare using credit card, Apple Pay, or Android Pay
9. Store your favourite taxi service providers for easy access
10. Share your favourite taxi service providers with friends and family
Whats New In this HKmap Live Map?
HKmap Live is an augmented reality map application that allows users to view the location of police and protesters in Hong Kong. The app has been both praised and criticized for its ability to allow protesters to avoid police checkpoints and for its potential to be used by criminals. Despite the controversy, HKmap Live has become a popular app among Hong Kong residents.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the HKmap Live Map of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This HKmap Live Map to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for HKmap Live Map and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the HKmap Live Map. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the HKmap Live Map.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.