HiQ OCR Screenshot Tool is a handy tool that allows you to capture screenshots and extract text from them. The tool is easy to use and can be used to extract text from scanned or photographed documents. The text can then be copied and pasted into a word processor or other application.
We will help you download the HiQ OCR Screenshot Tool for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install HiQ OCR Screenshot Tool on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install HiQ OCR Screenshot Tool on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for HiQ OCR Screenshot Tool on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the HiQ OCR Screenshot Tool as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||HiQ OCR Screenshot Tool On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Firecracker Software LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 9, 2022|
|Get it On:|
HiQ OCR Screenshot Tool Andorid App Summary
Firecracker Software LLC is the developer of the HiQ OCR Screenshot Tool, and they have the app under the Tools of Google Play Store. The latest version of the HiQ OCR Screenshot Tool from them is 1.2.2 with over 75662 users under the hood. With a 4.2 rating, the HiQ OCR Screenshot Tool is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the HiQ OCR Screenshot Tool is Mar 9, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the HiQ OCR Screenshot Tool on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
HiQ OCR Screenshot Tool App Overview and Details
Does your phone take blurry low resolution JPEG screenshots (Samsung device users, we’re talking to you)? HiQ OCR Screenshot Tool is the answer.
Our screenshot app is configured out of the box to take high resolution screenshots for our OCR apps such as Word Breaker and Snap Assist. These screenshots will be perfect without any of the strange artifacts introduced by the JPEG image format.
We offer 3 ways to take a screenshot.
Shake your device.
From a button on the overlay. (We even hide the overlay momentarily while taking the screenshot for a perfect snap every time.)
From the app’s notification.
Permissions – our app asks for a few permissions that are mandatory. The permissions are:
1) Read/Write permission to your SD Card. We require this permission to write our beautiful screenshots to your SD card.
2) Capture your screen. This permission is required to take a screenshot of your screen. Don’t worry, we aren’t recording all the time. We only record for a brief second, just enough for a single screenshot. You can see when we’re recording because an icon will briefly flash in your notification drawer.
3) Draw on top of the screen permission. This permission is only necessary when you activate the overlay.
Features of HiQ OCR Screenshot Tool for PC
1. HiQ OCR Screenshot Tool is configured to take high resolution screenshots for our OCR apps.
2. We offer 3 ways to take a screenshot.
3. Our app asks for a few permissions that are mandatory.
4. You can see when we’re recording because an icon will briefly flash in your notification drawer.
5. The permissions are:
– Read/Write permission to your SD Card.
– Capture your screen.
– Draw on top of the screen permission.
6. We require this permission to write our beautiful screenshots to your SD card.
7. This permission is required to take a screenshot of your screen.
8. Don’t worry, we aren’t recording all the time.
9. We only record for a brief second, just enough for a single screenshot.
10. You can activate the overlay by drawing on top of the screen.
Whats New In this HiQ OCR Screenshot Tool?
Fix crash some users experienced when taking a screenshot.
The HiQ OCR Screenshot Tool is a great way to take screenshots and save them as PDFs or JPGs. The app is easy to use and makes it easy to capture screenshots of anything on your screen. The app is perfect for students, professionals, and anyone who needs to take screenshots frequently.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the HiQ OCR Screenshot Tool? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This HiQ OCR Screenshot Tool to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for HiQ OCR Screenshot Tool and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the HiQ OCR Screenshot Tool. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the HiQ OCR Screenshot Tool.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.