A Hindi dictionary is a great way to learn the Hindi language. It can help you to understand the meanings of words, and to learn how to spell them correctly. The best way to use a Hindi dictionary is to look up words that you don’t know, and then to write them down and practice using them.
In this article, we will show you how to download Hindi Dictionary (Offline) For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Hindi Dictionary (Offline) technical specifications first.
Hindi Dictionary (Offline) Andorid App Summary
BdRulez is the developer of this Hindi Dictionary (Offline) application. It is listed under the Education category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 1006432+ users of this app. The Hindi Dictionary (Offline) app rating is currently null.
It was last updated on Apr 9, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Hindi Dictionary (Offline) for PC
– 100% free offline dictionary
– Detailed Hindi meanings of any English word
– Translate a full sentence
– English to Hindi dictionary
– English to Hindi translator
– Hindi to English dictionary
– Hindi to English translator
– Auto-complete suggestions
– Get the meanings of a word categorized by Noun, Pronoun, Adjective, Verb, Adverb, Preposition, Suffix, Prefix etc.
– Text to speech feature to know the correct pronunciation
– Translate a full sentence
– Built-in Hindi keyboard
– Copy and share the translated words easily
– And many more
|App Name:||Hindi Dictionary (Offline) On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 9, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Hindi Dictionary (Offline) For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Hindi Dictionary (Offline) on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Hindi Dictionary (Offline) on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theHindi Dictionary (Offline) in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Hindi Dictionary (Offline) on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Hindi Dictionary (Offline) running on your computer.
Hindi Dictionary (Offline) App Overview and Details
Need a 100% free offline dictionary that can give you the detailed Hindi meanings of any English word?
Need to translate a full sentence?
If your answer is yes, then you are at the right place!
* No internet connection required
* English to Hindi dictionary
* English to Hindi translator
* Hindi to English dictionary
* Hindi to English translator
* Auto-complete suggestions
* Get the meanings of a word categorized by Noun, Pronoun, Adjective, Verb, Adverb, Preposition, Suffix, Prefix etc.
* Text to speech feature to know the correct pronunciation
* Translate a full sentence
* Built-in Hindi keyboard
* Copy and share the translated words easily
* And many more for you to discover…
Whats New In this Hindi Dictionary (Offline)?
* (NEW) Option to disable ads ! Free !
* (NEW) All new Material Design !
* (UPDATE) Updated built-in Hindi keyboard.
The Hindi Dictionary (Offline) application is a great tool for students of the Hindi language. It is easy to use and has a large database of words. The app is also updated regularly, ensuring that users have the most current information.
This concludes our article on Hindi Dictionary (Offline) Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Hindi Dictionary (Offline) for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Hindi Dictionary (Offline) to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Hindi Dictionary (Offline) and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Hindi Dictionary (Offline). We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Hindi Dictionary (Offline).
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.