Hibernation Manager is an app that allows you to hibernate your Android device with just one click. It can also be used to disable the hibernation feature if you do not want to use it.
In this article, we will show you how to download Hibernation Manager For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Hibernation Manager technical specifications first.
Hibernation Manager Andorid App Summary
Dominik Nožka is the developer of this Hibernation Manager application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 1286176+ users of this app. The Hibernation Manager app rating is currently 2.3.
It was last updated on Jul 20, 2017. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Hibernation Manager for PC
1. Save battery when you do not use your device with CPU hibernation.
2. Choose which settings will be automatically disabled when your screen is off.
3. Choose which battery-draining apps will be disabled when the screen is off.
4. Control Hibernation Manager from your home screen with a battery widget.
5. Get warnings if you have problems with some of hibernated apps.
6. Disable particular hibernation and restart particular app if you have problems.
7. Automatically hibernate all settings when you don’t need them.
8. Automatically hibernate currently active settings.
9. Save battery by hibernating wifi, mobile data (APN), and bluetooth (BT).
10. Get more battery life with applications hibernation.
|App Name:||Hibernation Manager On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Dominik Nožka|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 20, 2017|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Hibernation Manager For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Hibernation Manager on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Hibernation Manager and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Hibernation Manager andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Hibernation Manager App Overview and Details
Android devices are designed to work all the time, even when you do not use them! Hibernation Manager helps you to save battery when you do not use your device. When the screen goes off, it hibernates your processor (CPU), settings and even applications to save your battery power.
CPU hibernation (for root users)
CPU hibernation automatically sets CPU (processor) to the lowest possible frequency and voltage which ensures huge battery savings.
CPU “The brain of your device” constantly computes many demanding tasks. For example: updating widgets, checking for software updates etc. This computing power drains a lot of battery and is used when you do not need it. That is why CPU frequency needs to be lowered when the screen is OFF.
Choose which settings will be automatically disabled (hibernated) when your screen is OFF and enabled when your screen is ON.
If you hate frequently changing your settings or you just want to save more battery, this option is suitable for you. It is better to have enabled hibernation for all settings, because this mode will automatically hibernate only currently active settings.
You can apply settings hibernation to: wifi, mobile data (APN), bluetooth (BT)
Choose which battery-draining apps will be disabled (hibernated) when the screen is OFF.
Some of your installed apps are constantly performing some battery-draining tasks in background. For example: social app updates your status and checks for the new messages. If you hibernate this app, it stops all tasks running in background (services) which causes extreme battery savings. The hibernation is more effective than task killer or any other memory cleaner.
Battery widget allows you to control Hibernation Manager right from your home screen.
Warning: If you have problems with some of hibernated apps, disable particular hibernation and restart particular app.
Whats New In this Hibernation Manager?
2.3 – Optimization for Android 7.0 Nougat
The Hibernation Manager application is a great tool for managing your computer’s hibernation state. It is easy to use and can help you save power and extend the life of your computer. I highly recommend this application to anyone who wants to get the most out of their computer.
This concludes our article on Hibernation Manager Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Hibernation Manager for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Hibernation Manager to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Hibernation Manager and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Hibernation Manager. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Hibernation Manager.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.