Sri Lanka, a small island south of India, is a land rich in culture and natural beauty. The people of Sri Lanka are warm and welcoming, and the country is a popular tourist destination. Sri Lanka is known for its tea plantations, Buddhist temples, and diverse wildlife.
We will help you download the Heritage Sri Lanka for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Heritage Sri Lanka on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Heritage Sri Lanka on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Heritage Sri Lanka on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Heritage Sri Lanka as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Heritage Sri Lanka On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||ICTA Sri Lanka|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Nov 1, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Heritage Sri Lanka Andorid App Summary
ICTA Sri Lanka is the developer of the Heritage Sri Lanka, and they have the app under the Travel & Local of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Heritage Sri Lanka from them is 1.0.0 with over 1068 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the Heritage Sri Lanka is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Heritage Sri Lanka is Nov 1, 2019, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Heritage Sri Lanka on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Heritage Sri Lanka App Overview and Details
Experience the next generation of seeing thousand years old cultural heritage destinations
of Sri Lanka, using your smartphone. This location based app includes highlights of UNESCO
world cultural heritage sites in Sri Lanka, situated within five districts and provides easy
access to authentic information on archaeological sites. Archaeological sites are described in
detail along with historical background, and the navigation information. Identifying ancient
monuments have never been made more easier with QR codes attached to the monument.
Listen to what the ancient monuments have to say while roaming through the splendour of
historic Sri Lanka using the audio guides and learn more with lesser time. Worrying about
missing an important heritage site while you roam? Not a problem any more. With the built
in AR viewer feature, locate heritage sites within radius of one kilometer and roam with
ease of mind.
What’s in the app
* accurate location based information with easy navigation
*Multilingual platform to provide authentic information in your native language
* Audio guides to make roaming more easier.
*Discover the nearby attractions and lesser known sites using AR viewer
*QR code scanner to identify monuments easily
Explore and discover the beauty of ancient Sri Lankan cultural Heritage with
Features of Heritage Sri Lanka for PC
1. The app provides accurate location-based information with easy navigation.
2. It is a multilingual platform that provides authentic information in various languages.
3. It has audio guides that make roaming more easier.
4. It has an AR viewer that helps in discovering the nearby attractions and lesser known sites.
5. QR code scanner helps in identifying the monuments easily.
6. The app enables the exploration and discovery of the ancient Sri Lankan cultural heritage.
7. It is user-friendly and easy to use.
8. The app is free to download.
9. It is updated regularly with new features.
10. It is compatible with all smartphones.
Whats New In this Heritage Sri Lanka?
Heritage Sri Lanka is more than a tourist destination. It is a place where the past and present coexist in perfect harmony. From the ancient ruins of Anuradhapura and Polonnaruwa to the bustling streets of Colombo, there is something for everyone. Sri Lanka’s rich culture and history are evident in every corner of the country. Whether you are exploring the rainforest of Sinharaja or relaxing on the beaches of Hikkaduwa, you will
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Heritage Sri Lanka? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Heritage Sri Lanka to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Heritage Sri Lanka and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Heritage Sri Lanka. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Heritage Sri Lanka.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.