The Herald Sun is an Australian tabloid newspaper that is published in Melbourne. It is the country’s highest-selling daily newspaper and is also one of the most read newspapers in the world. The Herald Sun was founded in 1990 and is currently owned by News Corporation. The newspaper has a conservative political stance and is known for its sensationalist journalism.
The technical specifications of the Herald Sun for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Herald Sun Andorid App Summary
Herald Sun was developed by NDM and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Herald Sun from Google Play Store under the News & Magazines category. The latest version of Herald Sun is 8.7.1 on Play store with total users of 100650. The Herald Sun app has a user rating of 4.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Herald Sun is Jun 7, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Herald Sun on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Herald Sun For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Herald Sun using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Herald Sun on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Herald Sun here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Herald Sun On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||News & Magazines|
|Updated on:||Jun 7, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Herald Sun for PC
1) Get the latest news, breaking news alerts, and customisable news feed.
2) Access award-winning journalism and 14 back issues of the Herald Sun.
3) Get a digital replica of today’s Herald Sun newspaper.
4) Listen to daily podcasts, do crosswords and sudokus, and more.
5) Tailor your news experience with local news, sport, business, and lifestyle alerts.
6) Contribute to market research with Nielsen’s measurement software.
7) Use your membership details to log in and access the app on all devices.
8) Subscribe through the app and get full digital access.
9) Keep up with the latest NRL and other major sports news.
10) Enjoy your Herald Sun news experience on all devices!
Herald Sun App Overview and Details
Local, national and world news you can trust. Get the sharpest news coverage from Victoria, Australia and the world with the reimagined Herald Sun app. It’s faster, cleaner and smarter, delivering you a personally tailored news and sport experience – plus a digital replica of today’s newspaper.
With the new Herald Sun app, you’ll love:
• Award-winning journalism, delivered 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
• A customisable news feed where you can set your local news area, follow journalists and topics of interest.
• Alerts tailored to you, across breaking news as it happens, sport, entertainment, business and lifestyle.
• Today’s Paper, the digital replica of today’s newspaper. Plus, 14 back issues and liftouts like Escape, body+soul and Stellar magazine.
• Extra features such as daily Podcasts, Crosswords and Sudoku.
So, whether you’re interested in the latest news, politics, crime, opinion, entertainment gossip, NRL or other major sports, this app has got you covered.
Access the app’s full content and features:
1) Log in with an existing membership to the Herald Sun; or,
2) Get full digital access to the Herald Sun across all devices; Subscribe through the app and then use your membership details to log in.
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Whats New In this Herald Sun?
* Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Although I was hesitant at first, I am really glad that I decided to download the Herald Sun application. It is a great way to keep up with the news, and I especially appreciate the section that allows me to customize my feed. I highly recommend this app to anyone who wants to stay informed about what is happening around them.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Herald Sun on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Herald Sun to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Herald Sun and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Herald Sun. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Herald Sun.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.