Heavens-Above is a website and mobile app that provides information about visible planets, stars, and satellites in the night sky. It also includes a weather report for your location. The app is free to download, and the website is available in over 20 languages.
Installing and using the Heavens-Above for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Heavens-Above Andorid App Summary
Heavens-Above has developed the Heavens-Above application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Education category on Play Store. Heavens-Above has over 2258380 users with a great 4.2 rating overall. The latest version of Heavens-Above is currently null.
The latest upstate time of the Heavens-Above is Feb 6, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Heavens-Above on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Heavens-Above App Overview and Details
When can I see the ISS? What’s that light in the sky? The official Heavens-Above app provides you with precise pass predictions for the ISS, visible satellites and radio satellites. Main features include:
Live sky chart
See what’s in the sky above you right now or at a given moment.
Get precise predictions for passes of the International Space Station (ISS) and most visible satellites.
Get passes for amateur radio satellites, complete with uplink and downlink information.
Find the location of bright comets, including NEOWISE, in the sky.
All calculations performed locally
Predictions are generated right on your phone so you only need a data connection every few days.
Orbit and ground track
See details about the orbit of any selected satellite rendered and with all relevant data.
Get detailed information about any satellite, as provided by our Heavens-Above website.
Get a visual overview over passes and animate the position of satellites on the sky chart and on the ground track.
An optional red on black color scheme to preserve your night vision.
Easily find or identify any object in the sky by orienting your device towards it.
Quickly add interesting passes to your calendar so you won’t miss them.
Financed by adverts
This version integrates advertisements to make it available for free. Get Heavens-Above Pro to remove the adverts.
Features of Heavens-Above for PC
1. Precise pass predictions for the ISS, visible satellites and radio satellites.
2. Live sky chart.
3. See what’s in the sky above you right now or at a given moment.
4. Get precise predictions for passes of the International Space Station (ISS) and most visible satellites.
5. Get passes for amateur radio satellites, complete with uplink and downlink information.
6. See details about the orbit of any selected satellite rendered and with all relevant data.
7. Get detailed information about any satellite, as provided by our Heavens-Above website.
8. Quickly add interesting passes to your calendar so you won’t miss them.
9. An optional red on black color scheme to preserve your night vision.
10. Easily find or identify any object in the sky by orienting your device towards it.
|App Name:||Heavens-Above On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 6, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Heavens-Above On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Heavens-Above on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Heavens-Above. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Heavens-Above, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Heavens-Above?
Dialog discloses use of location data.
Pro version only: radio frequencies get shifted according to doppler effect.
Heavens-Above is a great application that provides users with information about the sky. It is easy to use and is a great way to learn about the sky.
Did the guide help you download and install the Heavens-Above for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Heavens-Above, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This Heavens-Above to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Heavens-Above and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Heavens-Above. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Heavens-Above.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.