A health calculator can be a very handy tool to have. It can help you to keep track of your health and your progress. It can also help you to set goals and track your progress.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Health Calculator for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Health Calculator For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Health Calculator for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Health Calculator.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Health Calculator on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Health Calculator and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Health Calculator on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Health Calculator On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Newage Productions|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||May 9, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Health Calculator Andorid App Summary
The Health Calculator was developed by the popular developer agency named Newage Productions. They have the Health Calculator in the Health & Fitness category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 3.1, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 472822 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Health Calculator latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
May 9, 2020 was the last date the Health Calculator was updated with new features. If you want to use the Health Calculator on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Health Calculator using the emulator later on.
Health Calculator App Overview and Details
— BMI (your Body Mass Index)
— Daily calorie requirements to lose/gain weight
— Target heart rate (THR) training zones
— Ideal weight
— Body fat percentage
— Blood volume
— Blood alcohol content (BAC)
— Daily water intake requirements
It is based on your personal data (height, weight, age, gender, waist, hip etc.,) and helps you in managing your health on your finger tips.
We value your feedback and thanks for downloading.
Stay healthy!!! Live better!!!
Contact us @ Newageproductions.firstname.lastname@example.org
Features of Health Calculator for PC
1. BMI calculation
2. Daily calorie requirements to lose/gain weight
3. Target heart rate (THR) training zones
4. Ideal weight
5. Body fat percentage
6. Blood volume
7. Blood alcohol content (BAC)
8. Daily water intake requirements
9. Feedback capability
10. Contact us capability
Whats New In this Health Calculator?
All new rich design and user interface! Supports more than 80+ languages now.
+ Added Basel Metabolic Rate Calculator
+ Added Ponderal Index Calculator
+ Added Lean Body Mass Calculator
+ Added Body Adiposity Index Calculator
+ Added Adjusted Body Weight Calculator
+ Added Blood Donar Calculator
+ Added Waist to Hip/Height Ratio Calculator
Our Health Calculator application is a valuable tool that can help you keep track of your health. By tracking your health data, you can identify trends and make changes to improve your health. With this application, you can keep track of your blood pressure, heart rate, and other health metrics.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Health Calculator of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Health Calculator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Health Calculator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Health Calculator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Health Calculator.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.