Headache Log is a diary of your headaches. It helps you to keep track of your headaches, their triggers, and how you feel afterwards. This information can help you and your doctor better understand your headaches and find the best treatment for you.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Headache Log for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Headache Log For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Headache Log for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Headache Log.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Headache Log on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Headache Log and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Headache Log on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Headache Log On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||AR Productions Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 23, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Headache Log Andorid App Summary
The Headache Log was developed by the popular developer agency named AR Productions Inc.. They have the Headache Log in the Medical category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.5, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 99910 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.4 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Headache Log latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Nov 23, 2020 was the last date the Headache Log was updated with new features. If you want to use the Headache Log on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Headache Log using the emulator later on.
Headache Log App Overview and Details
Headache Log makes it quick and easy to track your headaches and migraines. With each headache you can record how severe the headache was and when it happened, as well as what kind of pains, locations of the pain, potential triggers, any medications taken and if they provided relief.
• Fast, simple and straightforward way to track headaches
• Keeping logs of your headaches and migraines can help find the causes, most effective treatment and give a better general understanding of your headaches and migraines
• Extremely customize-able with the ability to track any information you want such as any type of pain/symptom any location where the pain is, any potential triggers, and medication and the quantity taken
• Headache records can be shown to doctors to give them solid information to help diagnose any potential issues
• Track how severe headaches are
• Track when headaches happen and for how long
• Track the type of pain associated with a headache such as migraine, throbbing, dull, sharp nausea and many more. Custom pains can be added as well
• Track the locations of a headache such as temples, sinus, forehead and many more. Custom locations can be added as well
• Track the potential triggers of a headache such as stress, lack of sleep, loud noises, sunlight and many more. Custom triggers can be added as well
• Track the medications and the quantities taken for a headache like ibuprofen (Advil), acetaminophen (Tylenol), coffee, tea and any other custom medication
• Track the relief experienced by medications or treatments
• Update records quickly and easily to adjust for changes in your headache
• View a variety of statistics about your headaches such as how many headaches have been recorded, how many days since your last headache, average severity, average duration, most common pains, locations and medications
• View statistics related to any specific recorded association, such as how many headaches are associated with a pressing pain, or stress as a trigger
• View your headaches in a calendar view. Quickly and easily update, delete or add new headaches from the calendar view. The calendar view can be useful in finding patterns in headaches
• View your headaches on a graph by year, month week or all headaches at once. The graph view can be useful in finding patterns in headaches
• Filter the headaches you’re viewing by any of the data you’ve entered. To for example only view headaches that you took a medications for
• Upgrade Headache Log to enable exporting your records as a spreadsheet that can be viewed with any spreadsheet reading program such as Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel
• Upgrading enables the option to export your logs as a database backup that can be used to restore your records on a new device when switching phones or on the same phone
• Upgrading removes ads
• Upgrading adds Dropbox integration for backups as well as auto-syncing across devices
• Choose to have times displayed in AM/PM or 24 hour format
• Choose from several different date formats
• Select whether to track relief or not
• Select which day of the week to be the first day of the week
• Select which statistics you wish to view on the home screen
Headache Log can be an effective headache tracker, headache diary, useful for headache tracking, head ache prevention, headache journal, migraine log, migraine tracker, migraine diary, migraine journal and stopping head aches
Features of Headache Log for PC
lack of sleep or stress
1. Keep track of headaches and migraines to find causes, most effective treatments and general understanding.
2. Record any type of pain, symptom, location, potential triggers, and medications taken.
3. Record how severe headaches are.
4. Record when headaches happen and how long they last.
5. Record the type of pain associated with a headache.
6. Record the location of a headache.
7. Record potential triggers of a headache.
8. Record the medications and quantities taken for a headache.
9. Record relief experienced by medications or treatments.
10. Quick and easy update for changes in headaches.
Whats New In this Headache Log?
– Added TSV spreadsheet exports
– Added a headache timer to make tracking ongoing headaches easier
– Bug fixes
The Headache Log application is a great way to keep track of your headaches and what triggers them. It is a helpful tool to share with your doctor to help them better diagnose and treat your headaches.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Headache Log of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Headache Log to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Headache Log and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Headache Log. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Headache Log.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.