H2 App is a mobile app that helps you to find the best deals and discounts on the products and services you use every day. With H2 App, you can save money on your groceries, dining out, travel, and more.
Our goal is to help you get the H2 App for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
H2 App Andorid App Summary
The developer of the H2 App is Glofox Developers and they’ve done a great job at keeping H2 App simple yet highly interactive. You can find the H2 App under Health & Fitness of Play Store. H2 App’s latest version is 8.2.6 with an impressive user base of over 546. Besides, the overall user rating of 0.0 shows how people love H2 App.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the H2 App is May 29, 2020 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the H2 App on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
H2 App App Overview and Details
Download the H2 App to easily book classes and manage your fitness experience – anytime, anywhere. Make a reservation, get added to a wait list, purchase class packages, check your profile and membership status, keep up to date with the latest products and services, and more – all from your device.
Features of H2 App for PC
– Secure login with Touch ID or password
– View class schedules and book classes
– View your account and membership status
– Purchase class packages
– Check the latest products and services
– View your profile
– Get notifications about the studio
– Add yourself to a wait list
– Share your experience on social media
Whats New In this H2 App?
Quicker bookings, frictionless login, and powerful branding – this update has it all. You can book your favorite class 33% faster than before with the new quick-booking feature. Even logging into the app is faster with support for biometric login using a fingerprint or a face scan. Do it all fully immersed in your studio’s brand. We’ve made some minor bug fixes and user experience improvements.
Download & Install H2 App For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the H2 App app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the H2 App app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the H2 App will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed H2 App on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||H2 App On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Glofox Developers|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||May 29, 2020|
|Get it On:|
The H2 App is a great way to keep track of your water intake and to make sure you are getting the recommended daily amount. The app is easy to use and the graphs and charts make it easy to see your progress. The app can be customized to fit your needs and it is a great way to track your water intake.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the H2 App for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the H2 App, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This H2 App to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for H2 App and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the H2 App. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the H2 App.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.