Google Translate is one of the most popular online translation tools available today. With its simple and easy-to-use interface, Google Translate makes translating documents, emails, or Web pages a breeze. Plus, with its vast database of translated phrases and words, Google Translate can help you communicate with people from all over the world.
In this article, we will show you how to download Google Translate For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Google Translate technical specifications first.
How To Install “Google Translate” For PC: Windows and Mac
Here are the steps you will have to follow if you want to install the “Google Translate”Google Translate on your windows computer:
- Step 1: Running Google Translate on PC needs the Memu emulator on your computer.
- Step 2: Download the Memu Emulator on your PC and install it by double clicking on it.
- Step 3: Double click and open the Memu Emulator from your desktop and you’ll see the login option.
- Step 4: Log into your gmail account by entering your email and password for google account.
- Step 5: Open the Play store app that you can see on the Memu Emulator homepage.
- Step 6: Search for Google Translate on the search bar of Play store, you’ll see it the search result page.
- Step 7: Click on Google Translate and you’ll go to the installation page of the app. Now click install.
- Step 8: Memu Emulator will add a “Google Translate” button to the homepage or your desktop.
- Step 9: Click on the Google Translate button that has been just created. It will open the Google Translate on your PC.
|App Name:||Google Translate On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Google LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 4, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Google Translate for PC
• Microphone for speech translation: Translate spoken words and phrases.
Google Translate App Overview and Details
• Text translation: Translate between 108 languages by typing
• Tap to Translate: Copy text in any app and tap the Google Translate icon to translate (all languages)
• Offline: Translate with no internet connection (59 languages)
• Instant camera translation: Translate text in images instantly by just pointing your camera (94 languages)
• Photos: Take or import photos for higher quality translations (90 languages)
• Conversations: Translate bilingual conversations on the fly (70 languages)
• Handwriting: Draw text characters instead of typing (96 languages)
• Phrasebook: Star and save translated words and phrases for future reference (all languages)
• Cross-device syncing: Login to sync phrasebook between app and desktop
• Transcribe: Continuously translate someone speaking a different language in near real-time (8 languages)
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Frisian, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hawaiian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Kinyarwanda, Korean, Kurdish (Kurmanji), Kyrgyz, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Odia (Oriya), Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Scots Gaelic, Serbian, Sesotho, Shona, Sindhi, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Tatar, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Turkmen, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uyghur, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Xhosa, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
Google Translate may ask for permission to access the following features:
• Microphone for speech translation
• Camera for translating text via the camera
• SMS for translating text messages
• External storage for downloading offline translation data
• Accounts and credentials for signing-in and syncing across devices
Whats New In this Google Translate?
Bug fixes and improvements
Google Translate is a translation application developed by Google. It can translate between 103 languages. The application can be used through a web browser or a mobile app.
This concludes our article on Google Translate Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Google Translate for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of “This Google Translate” to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for “Google Translate” and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at “ipadappshub”, we also don’t use our own server to download the “Google Translate”. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the “Google Translate”.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.