gDMSS HD Lite is a powerful and easy-to-use mobile app for remotely monitoring and managing security systems. With gDMSS HD Lite, you can watch real-time video of your security cameras, control your alarm system, and receive security alerts on your mobile devices.
In this article, we will show you how to download gDMSS HD Lite For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at gDMSS HD Lite technical specifications first.
gDMSS HD Lite Andorid App Summary
Zhejiang DAHUA Technology Co., Ltd is the developer of this gDMSS HD Lite application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 3102507+ users of this app. The gDMSS HD Lite app rating is currently 3.60.001.
It was last updated on Aug 26, 2019. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of gDMSS HD Lite for PC
1. Remotely monitor and control your surveillance system from anywhere in the world.
2. View live footage of your cameras in HD quality.
3. PTZ control to pan, tilt, and zoom in on footage.
4. Compatible with Dahua IP cameras.
5. Easy to use and navigate.
6. Free to download and use.
7. Fast and responsive.
8. Secure and reliable.
9. Supports up to 4 cameras.
10. Frequently updated with new features.
|App Name:||gDMSS HD Lite On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Zhejiang DAHUA Technology Co., Ltd|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 26, 2019|
|Get it On:|
How To Download gDMSS HD Lite For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the gDMSS HD Lite on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install gDMSS HD Lite on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for thegDMSS HD Lite in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the gDMSS HD Lite on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, gDMSS HD Lite running on your computer.
gDMSS HD Lite App Overview and Details
gDMSS HD Lite:
Dahua Android PAD Surveillance Software gDMSS HD Lite, Android PAD Remote Surveillance Software, Support Remote Suveillance and PTZ Control, Version is V3.00.001.
gDMSS HD Lite is the lite version of the gDMSS HD
Whats New In this gDMSS HD Lite?
1.Optimize user interface.
2.Support new devices.
3.Fix other problems.
The gDMSS HD Lite application is a great tool for managing security cameras. The app is easy to use and has a variety of features that make it a great tool for security camera management. The app is also affordable and easy to install.
This concludes our article on gDMSS HD Lite Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or gDMSS HD Lite for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This gDMSS HD Lite to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for gDMSS HD Lite and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the gDMSS HD Lite. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the gDMSS HD Lite.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.