It was a hot, muggy day in early summer and my garden was in full bloom. The sweet fragrance of the honeysuckle was in the air and the buzzing of the bees was a constant drone. The sound of my children laughing as they ran through the garden was the only thing that could make me happier.
I loved spending time in my garden; it was my refuge from the busy world. I could lose myself in the beauty of the flowers and the peace of the garden. It was my happy place.
In this article, we will show you how to download Garden Time (Freedom) For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Garden Time (Freedom) technical specifications first.
Garden Time (Freedom) Andorid App Summary
BC Computing, Inc. is the developer of this Garden Time (Freedom) application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 3915+ users of this app. The Garden Time (Freedom) app rating is currently 8.3.
It was last updated on May 23, 2019. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Garden Time (Freedom) for PC
landscape mode with easy access to all features and functions.
1. Create your own personal garden to do list.
2. Garden Time calculates for you the suggested dates (based on frost dates you specify) of when to sow your crops, either from seed or plants, when to transplant them into the garden, and when to begin and end harvesting for each selected crop.
3. Great for raised beds and square foot gardening.
4. You may need to make adjustments based on local weather conditions.
5. Use Garden Time to help you plan and keep track of tasks to do in your garden.
6. Log entries for daily activity or event recording, optionally add a photo from your camera or gallery to each entry.
7. Easy update and recalculation of all dates for following years.
8. Quick copy and adjustment for successive crop plantings.
9. To Do 2, a place to add any additional tasks you want to keep track of and add to your To Do List.
10. Optional notifications to bring to your attention when tasks are due.
|App Name:||Garden Time (Freedom) On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||BC Computing, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 23, 2019|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Garden Time (Freedom) For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Garden Time (Freedom) on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Garden Time (Freedom) on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theGarden Time (Freedom) in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Garden Time (Freedom) on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Garden Time (Freedom) running on your computer.
Garden Time (Freedom) App Overview and Details
NOTE: Garden Time is now available for free to help and encourage everyone in need of growing their own food. I have spent many hours creating this app and I hope you find it useful and would appreciate any feedback. Blessings!
Create your own personal garden to do list. Garden Time calculates for you the suggested dates (based on frost dates you specify) of when to sow your crops, either from seed or plants, when to transplant them into the garden, and when to begin and end harvesting for each selected crop.
Great for raised beds and square foot gardening. You may need to make adjustments based on local weather conditions. Use Garden Time to help you plan and keep track of tasks to do in your garden.
★★ GARDEN TIME FEATURES: ★★
✔ Many common crops to choose from to help create your own personalized crop list.
✔ Complete control over date calculations for advanced users. (Useful for different varieties and conditions.) You can specify the days to maturity, for example, as different varieties can vary greatly, thus giving you a much more accurate calculation for harvest times.
✔ A place for your personal notes per crop to keep track of ideas and problems or log activities.
✔ Log entries for daily activity or event recording, optionally add a photo from your camera or gallery to each entry..
✔ Easy update and recalculation of all dates for following years.
✔ Quick copy and adjustment for successive crop plantings.
✔ To Do 2, a place to add any additional tasks you want to keep track of and add to your To Do List.
✔ Optional notifications to bring to your attention when tasks are due.
✔ Multiple crop display and sorting options to help you view things like crop family, days to maturity, season and planting preferences.
✔ Useful crop information from multiple selectable sources including VeggieHarvest; (http://www.veggieharvest.com/), Southern Exposure, and a couple University Extensions.
✔ Full database backup and restore capabilities.
✔ Search options to quickly find the item you are looking for.
✔ Updated interface and enhanced support for larger devices including dual pane options to speed up program use.
✔ No Ads, No Spyware, No Malware, No Internet Required!
Garden Time is designed to be customizable the way you want! Happy Gardening!
Whats New In this Garden Time (Freedom)?
Bug fixes for Android 8+
The Garden Time (Freedom) application has been a great way for me to keep track of my gardening progress. The app has made it easy for me to record the types of plants I am growing, the dates of planting and harvesting, and the amount of produce I have harvested. The app has also helped me to plan my gardening activities for the upcoming season. Overall, the Garden Time (Freedom) application has been a great tool for me to use in my gardening endeavors.
This concludes our article on Garden Time (Freedom) Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Garden Time (Freedom) for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Garden Time (Freedom) to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Garden Time (Freedom) and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Garden Time (Freedom). We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Garden Time (Freedom).
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.