Gallery Lock is a photo locker app that provides privacy for your photos. With Gallery Lock, you can choose to lock all your photos or just select photos. Gallery Lock also provides a photo editor to help you edit your photos.
The latest Gallery Lock: Photo Lock for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Gallery Lock: Photo Lock Andorid App Summary
IVYMOBILE has developed the Gallery Lock: Photo Lock for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, Gallery Lock: Photo Lock has got over 632450+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.4 rating and the latest version of it is 1.3.0
The latest update of Gallery Lock: Photo Lock is Nov 13, 2019 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Gallery Lock: Photo Lock App Overview and Details
Gallery Lock: Photo Lock & Video Vault is a super security gallery lock app to lock photos, hide videos with password. IVY Gallery Lock enables you to hide and encrypt private photos and videos much easier, to protect them from snooping by intruders.
Gallery Lock can lock all photos and videos, including:
– Private photos and videos in local Gallery: Once import private ones into Gallery Lock, they will be under protection by password you set.
– Photos or videos taken by private camera in Gallery Lock. These will be automatically locked.
1. How to set my password at the first time?
Open Gallery Lock -> Set a 4-digit password -> Confirm the password
2. How to change my password?
Open Gallery Lock -> Settings
Reset password -> Enter a new password -> Confirm the password
3. What should I do if I forget my password?
Open Gallery Lock -> Settings
Security Question -> Complete them
Note: If you forget your password, follow steps below to reset the password:
Open Gallery Lock -> Tap Forget Password at the top left corner
Choose a security question -> Enter your answer ->Tap Sure to verify your answer
Open Gallery Lock again -> Enter a new password -> Confirm the password
Highlights of Gallery Lock:
Hide photos and videos behind password.
Create new albums and sort photos/videos as you want.
View locked photos in 3D gallery mode.
Take photos to automatically get locked using built-in camera.
Set security questions to allow you to reset password once you forgot it.
More features will come soon, please stay tuned.
Join our Google+ Community, to be a volunteer tester, enjoy the latest version of Gallery Lock in advance, and help us improve Gallery Lock to provide much better user experience.
If you have better localization translation for Gallery Lock and its description, or any questions and suggestions, please feel free to contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Features of Gallery Lock: Photo Lock for PC
feel free to email us: email@example.com
1. Gallery Lock can hide all photos and videos.
2. Gallery Lock can set password to protect photos and videos.
3. Gallery Lock can take photos to automatically get locked.
4. Gallery Lock can view locked photos in 3D gallery mode.
5. Gallery Lock can create new albums and sort photos/videos.
6. Gallery Lock can help reset forgotten password.
7. Gallery Lock can join Google+ Community to test new features and provide feedback.
8. Gallery Lock is available in multiple languages.
9. Gallery Lock is free to download and use.
10. Gallery Lock is the best photo and video locker app.
Install “Gallery Lock: Photo Lock” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Gallery Lock: Photo Lock on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Gallery Lock: Photo Lock on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Gallery Lock: Photo Lock and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Gallery Lock: Photo Lock as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Gallery Lock: Photo Lock On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 13, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Gallery Lock: Photo Lock?
1. Premium version features:
-Find similar pictures
-Transfer files from phone to PC
2. Optimized gallery UI and layout
3. Improved gallery lock performance.
4. Gallery Lock to lock private photos and videos.
5. Locked for seconds after entering wrong password for several times
6. Fixed bugs.
Gallery Lock is a photo lock application that allows you to protect your photos and videos with a passcode. The app is easy to use and has a user-friendly interface. You can also password protect individual folders within the app. Gallery Lock is a great way to keep your photos and videos safe and secure.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Gallery Lock: Photo Lock for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Gallery Lock: Photo Lock to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Gallery Lock: Photo Lock and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Gallery Lock: Photo Lock. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Gallery Lock: Photo Lock.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.