G-Stomper Producer is a music production tool that lets you create your own music. With its intuitive and easy-to-use interface, G-Stomper Producer is perfect for both beginners and experienced producers alike. With G-Stomper Producer, you can create your own beats, melodies, and rhythms, and then export them to your favorite music-making software.
Installing and using the G-Stomper Producer Demo for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
G-Stomper Producer Demo Andorid App Summary
planet-h.com has developed the G-Stomper Producer Demo application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Music & Audio category on Play Store. G-Stomper Producer Demo has over 103419 users with a great 4.8 rating overall. The latest version of G-Stomper Producer Demo is currently 184.108.40.206.
The latest upstate time of the G-Stomper Producer Demo is May 15, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the G-Stomper Producer Demo on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
G-Stomper Producer Demo App Overview and Details
G-Stomper Producer is a fast and flexible Music Sequencer and Digital Audio Workstation, designed for use in live performance as well as for production. It comes with a powerful Drum Sampler, a polyphonic and multi-timbral Virtual Analog Performance Synthesizer (VA-Beast), Sounds, Effects, Sequencers, Pads and Keyboards, a graphical Multi-Track Song Arranger, and many other creative features that help you to create your own music.
Jam live, improvise and let the music happen spontaneously, play patterns of different lengths/quantizations, simultaneously and in any combination, without having to stop the sequencer at any time, and finally write your creation down as a Song.
Demo restrictions: 12 Sampler Tracks, 5 Synthesizer Tracks, Limited Load/Save and Export functionality
Instruments and Pattern Sequencer
• Sampler/Drum Machine : Sample based Drum Machine, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Note Grid : Monophonic Melodic Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Drum Pads : 24 Drum Pads for live playing
• VA-Beast Synthesizer : Polyphonic Virtual Analog Performance Synthesizer (Advanced FM support, Waveform and Multi-Sample based Synthesis)
• VA-Beast Poly Grid : Polyphonic Step Sequencer, max 12 Tracks
• Piano Keyboard : On various Screens (8 Octaves switchable)
• Timing & Measure : Individual Swing Quantization, Time Signature, and Measure per Track
• Line Mixer : Mixer with up to 36 Channels, Parametric 3-band Equalizer + 2 Insert Effect Units per Channel
• Effect Rack : 3 chainable Effect Units
• Master Section : Master Out, Parametric 3-band Equalizer, 2 Insert Effect Units
• Tempo Track : Dedicated Sequencer Track for Tempo Automation
• Pattern Arranger : Live Pattern Arranger with 64 concurrent Patterns per Track
• Scene Arranger : Up to 64 Scenes for creative Live Arrangements
• Song Arranger : Graphical Multi-Track Song Arranger with up to 39 Tracks
• Audio Editor : Graphical Sample Editor/Recorder
• Ableton Link: Play in sync with any Link-enabled app and/or Ableton Live
• Full round-trip MIDI integration (IN/OUT), Android 5+: USB (host), Android 6+: USB (host+peripheral) + Bluetooth (host)
• High Quality Audio Engine (32bit float DSP algorithms)
• 47 Effect Types including Dynamic Processors, Resonant Filters, Distortions, Delays, Reverbs, Vocoders, and more
+ Side Chain Support, Tempo sync, LFOs, Envelope Followers
• Per Track/Voice Multi-Filters
• Real-Time Sample Modulation
• User Sample Support: Uncompressed WAV or AIFF up to 64bit
• Tablet optimized
• Full Motion Sequencing/Automation Support
• Import MIDI files/songs
Full Version only
• Support for additional Content-Packs
• WAV File Export, 8..32bit up to 96kHz: Sum or Track by Track Export for later use in the Digital Audio Workstation of your choice
• Real-Time Audio Recording of your Live Sessions, 8..32bit up to 96kHz
• Export Scenes as MIDI for later use in your favorite DAW or MIDI Sequencer
• Share your exported Music
Support Forum: https://www.planet-h.com/gstomperbb/
User Manual: https://www.planet-h.com/documentation/
Minimum recommended device specs
1.2 GHz quad-core cpu
1280 * 720 screen resolution
Headphones or speakers
Storage read/write: load/save
Bluetooth+Location: MIDI over BLE
Record Audio: Sample Recorder
Features of G-Stomper Producer Demo for PC
Editor : Audio Import/Export (WAV, AIFF, MP3, OGG), Time-Stretching, Pitch-Shifting, Tape-Style Looping, Sample-rate and Bit-depth Converting, Audio Plug-in Automation
• Audio Clip Generator : Create your own Audio Clips with the integrated Generator
|App Name:||G-Stomper Producer Demo On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||May 15, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install G-Stomper Producer Demo On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing G-Stomper Producer Demo on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the G-Stomper Producer Demo. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the G-Stomper Producer Demo, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this G-Stomper Producer Demo?
Fully prepared the app for Android 12.1
Fixed several Bluetooth LE permission issues
Updated to the latest Ableton Link libraries
Updated to the latest NDK24
G-Stomper Producer Demo is a handy music production tool that allows you to create your own beats and melodies. It is easy to use and has a variety of features that will help you produce high quality music. Whether you are a beginner or a professional, G-Stomper Producer Demo is a great tool for you.
Did the guide help you download and install the G-Stomper Producer Demo for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the G-Stomper Producer Demo, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This G-Stomper Producer Demo to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for G-Stomper Producer Demo and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the G-Stomper Producer Demo. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the G-Stomper Producer Demo.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.