Most people are familiar with the gestures used on a smartphone or tablet. Swiping, pinching, and tapping are all common gestures used to interact with on-screen content. But what about gestures on a full screen?
With the growing popularity of large-screen devices, such as TVs and desktop monitors, comes the need for new gestures to help users interact with all that screen real estate. Full screen gestures are a new way to interact with content on a large screen.
Unlike traditional gestures, which are confined to a small area on the screen, full screen gestures use the entire screen to provide a more immersive experience. They can be used to control media playback, navigate menus, and interact with web pages and applications.
Our goal is to help you get the Full Screen Gestures for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Full Screen Gestures Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Full Screen Gestures is NorthRiver and they’ve done a great job at keeping Full Screen Gestures simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Full Screen Gestures under Tools of Play Store. Full Screen Gestures’s latest version is 1.5.1 with an impressive user base of over 1764305. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.2 shows how people love Full Screen Gestures.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Full Screen Gestures is Jul 9, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Full Screen Gestures on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Full Screen Gestures App Overview and Details
We bring you many features by swipe the edges of your device, it’s very very convenient for devices have hard key button or infinity display.
* Swipe LEFT-RIGHT-BOTTOM edge to perform actions.
* Distinguish two near and far modes when you swipe.
* Custom display, size, sensitivity for each gesture…
* Navigate home action
* Navigate back action
* Navigate recent action
* Increase volume
* Decrease volume
* Switch top using application
* Open power menu
* Lock screen
* Open Notification
* Open Quick settings
* Capture screen
* Open Google Now
* Open Google Now
* Open Google Assistant
* Open an application
+ ACCESSIBLITY :
* We need you activate this application in Accessibility Service because we have to use Accessibility API to do action BACK, RECENT, HOME.
* We ensure that we only use Accessibility API for above functions we don’t collect any any users information.
* We need you grant DISPLAY_ON_TOP permission to show animation gesture when you swipe.
USER VIDEO GUIDE
* Only support Android 6.0 and up.
If you have any problem while using the application, please give us some comments
we will check and update as soon as possible.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!
Features of Full Screen Gestures for PC
1. Swipe the left-right-bottom edge of your device to perform actions.
2. Distinguish two near and far modes when you swipe.
3. Custom display, size, sensitivity for each gesture.
4. Navigate home action.
5. Navigate back action.
6. Navigate recent action.
7. Increase volume.
8. Decrease volume.
9. Switch top using application.
10. Open power menu.
Whats New In this Full Screen Gestures?
+ Fix bugs
Download & Install Full Screen Gestures For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Full Screen Gestures app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Full Screen Gestures app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Full Screen Gestures will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Full Screen Gestures on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Full Screen Gestures On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 9, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Overall, Full Screen Gestures is a very useful and intuitive application. It makes it easy to control various aspects of your computer using just your hands, without the need for a mouse or keyboard. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone who wants to increase their productivity or just make their computing experience a bit more fun and convenient.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Full Screen Gestures for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Full Screen Gestures, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Full Screen Gestures to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Full Screen Gestures and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Full Screen Gestures. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Full Screen Gestures.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.