Fuel Manager is an app that helps you track your fuel consumption and find the best fuel prices in your area. The app can also help you find the closest gas stations to your current location.
Our goal is to help you get the Fuel Manager (Consumption) for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Fuel Manager (Consumption) Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Fuel Manager (Consumption) is KB2 SOFT and they’ve done a great job at keeping Fuel Manager (Consumption) simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Fuel Manager (Consumption) under Auto & Vehicles of Play Store. Fuel Manager (Consumption)’s latest version is 30.54 with an impressive user base of over 950183. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.2 shows how people love Fuel Manager (Consumption).
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Fuel Manager (Consumption) is Feb 12, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Fuel Manager (Consumption) on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Fuel Manager (Consumption) App Overview and Details
Fuel Manager will help control the cost of fuel and know when they have exceeded the budget.
THE FIRST APPLICATION IN THE GOOGLE PLAY WITH FULL SUPPORT FOR DUAL-FUEL CONSUMPTION CALCULATION OF FUEL (GAS + PETROL)
• Calculation of of fuel consumption – for one or two tanks (combined and separate statistics)
• Detailed statistics and comparative graphs
• Forecast of remaining fuel
• Road Calculator rundown, path cost, and the necessary fuel
• Export and import data (TSV)
• 16 themes
• Flexible settings (unit and interface)
• Widgets for quick addition of records
• Sync with the cloud, and between devices (using Dropbox API – Pro)
• Several vehicles (Pro)
• No ads. Absolutely.
What better than other
• calculation consumption of bi-fuel systems
• Universal calculation of fuel consumption (full tank, milestones, calculation ща residues)
• Prediction of remaining fuel
Answers to your questions, and detailed help can be found on the project website – http://kb2soft.ru/en
• To calculate the statistics needed at least two “final” record. These entries are – filling to complete, checkpoint, tank rest. The more entries, the more periods of calculation and the statistics more accurate.
• The most accurate results you get with regular refuels to complete. Use the “checkpoint” when you understand what it is and why.
• The program is continually evolving. If you have doubts about the loyalty of calculation or other questions – write to email@example.com – I will try to answer as quickly as possible.
Features of Fuel Manager (Consumption) for PC
10 Feature List from the text:
1. Dual-fuel consumption calculation
2. Detailed statistics and comparative graphs
3. Forecast of remaining fuel
4. Road Calculator rundown, path cost, and the necessary fuel
5. Export and import data
6. 16 themes
7. Flexible settings
8. Widgets for quick addition of records
9. Sync with the cloud, and between devices
10. Several vehicles
Whats New In this Fuel Manager (Consumption)?
[!] Dropbox need for re-signing.
[~] fix rest card layout
[~] improve fuel calculations with missed records
[~] fix interface settings
[x] fix fuel type fields changing
[f] cloud settings storing fix
[!] all libraries updated
Download & Install Fuel Manager (Consumption) For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Fuel Manager (Consumption) app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Fuel Manager (Consumption) app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Fuel Manager (Consumption) will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Fuel Manager (Consumption) on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Fuel Manager (Consumption) On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||KB2 SOFT|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Auto & Vehicles|
|Updated on:||Feb 12, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Fuel Manager is a great application that helps you keep track of your fuel consumption. It is very user friendly and helps you keep track of your fuel usage for each trip. This is a great application for people who want to save money on fuel.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Fuel Manager (Consumption) for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Fuel Manager (Consumption), or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Fuel Manager (Consumption) to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Fuel Manager (Consumption) and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Fuel Manager (Consumption). We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Fuel Manager (Consumption).
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.