Fuel Cell Calculator Pro is an app that allows users to calculate the amount of fuel needed to run a fuel cell. The app also calculates the cost of running a fuel cell, and the amount of money that can be saved by using a fuel cell.
Our goal is to help you get the Fuel Cell Calculator Pro for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Fuel Cell Calculator Pro Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Fuel Cell Calculator Pro is nonono:tech and they’ve done a great job at keeping Fuel Cell Calculator Pro simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Fuel Cell Calculator Pro under Productivity of Play Store. Fuel Cell Calculator Pro’s latest version is 1.14 with an impressive user base of over 19. Besides, the overall user rating of 0.0 shows how people love Fuel Cell Calculator Pro.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Fuel Cell Calculator Pro is Sep 13, 2020 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Fuel Cell Calculator Pro on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Fuel Cell Calculator Pro App Overview and Details
The application essential to fuel cell engineers. You can quickly calculate operating conditions, output power and etc. This is an application that the professional of this field, I, made for myself, so it should be useful to everyone in the field.
Just enter some values you want to specify in the corresponding squares and press the button, resulting the values you want are output to the corresponding square.
Using this Pro. version, you can calculate the amount of generated water and coolant flow rate. Standard volume （NTP: 22.4 L/mol, STP, SATP) and heating value (HHV, LHV) can be specified in the configuration page.
1) Find the air flow rate required for 500 A stack power generation.
· Tap the stack current field and enter  (A)
· Enter the number of cells  (cells / stack)
· Enter Air stoichiometric ratio [1.6]
· Tap the Calculate button
→ The flow rate is calculated as 3993 (NL / min / stack).
2) In continue, obtain the stoichiometric ratio when Air flow rate is 3500 NL / min / stack.
· Press the [x] button next to the stoichiometric ratio and flow rate to erase the numerical values. Leave as it is the numerical values in other columns of the above calculation
· Tap the field of flow and enter .
· Tap the [Calculate] button
→ the stoichiometric ratio is calculated 1.403.
Features of Fuel Cell Calculator Pro for PC
1. Quick calculation of operating conditions, output power, and more.
2. Professional-grade features, including calculation of water and coolant flow rate.
3. Ability to specify standard volume and heating value.
4. Easily calculate the stoichiometric ratio when air flow rate is known.
5. Convenient buttons and input fields for easy data entry.
6. Clear, easy-to-read results.
7. User-friendly and intuitive interface.
8. Robust and reliable software.
9. Compatible with a wide range of devices.
10. Continual updates and support.
Whats New In this Fuel Cell Calculator Pro?
Ad-free professional version is released. Calculation of the amount of product water and the amount of cooling water were added. You can choose standard volume, NTP or STP, and heating value, HHV or LHV in configuration page.
It has a reputation for being used in the design of fuel cells for a certain automobile company.
Download & Install Fuel Cell Calculator Pro For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Fuel Cell Calculator Pro app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Fuel Cell Calculator Pro app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Fuel Cell Calculator Pro will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Fuel Cell Calculator Pro on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Fuel Cell Calculator Pro On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 13, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Fuel Cell Calculator Pro is a handy application that helps you calculate the amount of fuel required for a fuel cell. It is a very useful tool for engineers and scientists who are working on fuel cell projects. The application is easy to use and it calculates the amount of fuel required in just a few seconds.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Fuel Cell Calculator Pro for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Fuel Cell Calculator Pro, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Fuel Cell Calculator Pro to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Fuel Cell Calculator Pro and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Fuel Cell Calculator Pro. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Fuel Cell Calculator Pro.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.