fanSync is the latest way to control your ceiling fan with your phone. fanSync WiFi replaces the standard wall switch with a WiFi enabled switch, giving you the ability to control your fan with the fanSync app. With fanSync, you can turn your fan on and off, change the speed, and even set a schedule. fanSync WiFi is easy to install and is compatible with most ceiling fans.
We will help you download the fanSync WiFi for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install fanSync WiFi on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install fanSync WiFi on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for fanSync WiFi on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the fanSync WiFi as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||fanSync WiFi On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 28, 2021|
|Get it On:|
fanSync WiFi Andorid App Summary
Fanimation is the developer of the fanSync WiFi, and they have the app under the Lifestyle of Google Play Store. The latest version of the fanSync WiFi from them is 2.10.3 with over 7620 users under the hood. With a 1.7 rating, the fanSync WiFi is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the fanSync WiFi is Jul 28, 2021, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the fanSync WiFi on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
fanSync WiFi App Overview and Details
fanSync WiFi by Fanimation. Control your ceiling fan from anywhere using our WiFi receiver accessory sold separately. Control using the fanSync WiFi app as well as via voice activation with compatible devices such as Amazon Echo and Google Home. Also includes IFTTT, which will allow you to integrate with other smart home devices such as Nest and Wink.
Features of fanSync WiFi for PC
1. Control ceiling fan from anywhere using WiFi receiver accessory
2. Control ceiling fan using fanSync WiFi app
3. Control ceiling fan using voice activation with compatible devices
4. IFTTT integration with other smart home devices
5. Compatible with Nest and Wink
6. Adjust fan speed
7. Adjust light dimmer
8. Turn on/off light
9. Set timer
10. Choose from multiple blade finishes
Whats New In this fanSync WiFi?
1. Fix control item issues in specific models.
2. Support ‘WFR55’ model.
After using fanSync for a while, I have found it to be a very useful and convenient application. It has eliminated the need to use multiple remotes to control all of my electronics devices. fanSync has also allowed me to easily customize my settings and preferences for each device. Overall, I am very pleased with the fanSync application and would highly recommend it to others.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the fanSync WiFi? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This fanSync WiFi to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for fanSync WiFi and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the fanSync WiFi. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the fanSync WiFi.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.