Fake notifications are a type of android app that are created to look and feel like an official system notification, but are instead generated by the app. These notifications can range from simple alerts to full-blown dialog boxes that appear in the same place as actual system notifications.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Fake Notifications for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Fake Notifications For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Fake Notifications for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Fake Notifications.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Fake Notifications on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Fake Notifications and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Fake Notifications on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Fake Notifications On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Zopsoft Technology|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 28, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Fake Notifications Andorid App Summary
The Fake Notifications was developed by the popular developer agency named Zopsoft Technology. They have the Fake Notifications in the Productivity category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is null, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 568925 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.1 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Fake Notifications latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jun 28, 2020 was the last date the Fake Notifications was updated with new features. If you want to use the Fake Notifications on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Fake Notifications using the emulator later on.
Fake Notifications App Overview and Details
Create fake notification in just 3 steps . You just have to Input app name, message & then select icon. There are seamless ways to use this app one important use is to ” Get out from extreme unwanted situations by faking important notifications from relatives”.
1. Create notification on the spot.
2. Schedule Multiple notification
3. History of Notifications
4. Re-send old notification
5. Edit old notification
6. Set user icon – That is who sent the message
Create notifications for apps listed below:
7. Clash of clan
Premium Package includes unlimited editing of old notifications and set user icons.
We use storage permissions to access and store user icons for notification having user icons.
Note: We don’t send/store any personal data. The app is completely free from such things. We just show ads and you can get rid of them too by buying premium.
Features of Fake Notifications for PC
1. Create fake notifications for any app.
2. Schedule fake notifications for any time.
3. Edit old notifications.
4. Set user icons for notifications.
5. Re-send old notifications.
6. View history of notifications.
7. Get out of extreme situations with fake notifications.
8. Use for entertainment purposes.
9. Use for pranks.
10. Use for research purposes.
Whats New In this Fake Notifications?
*Added new icons
After using the Fake Notifications application for a while, I found that it was a really helpful tool. It allowed me to stay focused on what I was doing while still being able to keep up with my notifications. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone who wants to stay productive while still being able to keep up with their notifications.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Fake Notifications of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Fake Notifications to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Fake Notifications and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Fake Notifications. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Fake Notifications.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.