FAE Magazine is a new online magazine that celebrates creativity, art and fashion. We believe in the power of fashion to inspire and empower people to express themselves creatively. Our goal is to provide a platform for emerging designers, artists and creatives to share their work and inspire others.
We will help you download the FAE Magazine for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install FAE Magazine on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install FAE Magazine on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for FAE Magazine on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the FAE Magazine as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||FAE Magazine On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||FAE Magazine® Faeries & Enchantment Fairy magazine|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||News & Magazines|
|Updated on:||Nov 5, 2017|
|Get it On:|
FAE Magazine Andorid App Summary
FAE Magazine® Faeries & Enchantment Fairy magazine is the developer of the FAE Magazine, and they have the app under the News & Magazines of Google Play Store. The latest version of the FAE Magazine from them is 1.0.1 with over 781 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the FAE Magazine is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the FAE Magazine is Nov 5, 2017, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the FAE Magazine on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
FAE Magazine App Overview and Details
FAE Magazine (Faeries and Enchantment) is a quarterly lifestyle fairy magazine featuring faeries, folklore, fairy news, faerie fashion, culture, events, arts, crafts, beauty tips, film news and more! Established in 2007 in magical Cornwall UK – the enchanted land and home of the faeries! Faeries and Enchantment magazine is a physical publication sold worldwide and also available various digital formats.
FAE is produced and published in Celtic Cornwall, and printed entirely in the UK. It is published on each quarter at Samhain (31st October), Imbolc (1st February), Beltane (1st May) and Lammas (1st of August) which are the lunar festivals of the Celtic year. FAE Magazine is for enchanted fae folk who choose to walk a faery path, and who wish follow a faerie lifestyle….
Costs: £2.99 per magazine available as an in app purchase
FAE Magazine Subscription:
– One year subscription (4 issues): £9.99
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
– No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Features of FAE Magazine for PC
– Quarterly publication
– Faeries, folklore, and fairy news
– Faerie fashion, culture, and events
– Arts, crafts, and beauty tips
– Film news
– Printed in the UK
– For enchanted fae folk
– Celtic Cornwall
Whats New In this FAE Magazine?
Minor bug fixes
New library page layout
After much deliberation, I have decided to submit my application to FAE Magazine.
This publication has always been a source of inspiration for me, and I would be honored to be a part of it.
The team at FAE is incredible, and I know that I would learn a lot from them.
I am confident that my skills and experience would be a valuable addition to the team, and I look forward to the possibility of being a part of FA
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the FAE Magazine? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This FAE Magazine to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for FAE Magazine and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the FAE Magazine. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the FAE Magazine.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.