EZ Tracks is an online music store that offers a wide variety of music tracks for you to choose from. Whether you are looking for background music for your website or a specific song for your next project, EZ Tracks has what you need. With over 1,000 tracks to choose from, you are sure to find the perfect song for your next project.
So, you want to download the EZ Tracks for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
EZ Tracks Andorid App Summary
The EZ Tracks is listed under the Tools category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the EZ Tracks is FlashLight. The current version of EZ Tracks is 1.062 with a total user count of 208 and an overall user rating of 0.0.
Nov 1, 2017 was the last date the EZ Tracks was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download EZ Tracks For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the EZ Tracks on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the EZ Tracks to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for EZ Tracks. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the EZ Tracks on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the EZ Tracks on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||EZ Tracks On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 1, 2017|
|Get it On:|
EZ Tracks App Overview and Details
EZ Tracks is a quick and easy to use GPS Logger.
Its logging engine is based on the reliable Ultra GPS Logger engine.
EZ Tracks offers less options than Ultra GPS Logger, but shines by its
Logs are recorded to an internal database and can be exported as KML or GPX.
Cloud support: Upload to Google Drive, Dropbox
Quick sharing to the web is also supported.
Currently the app is still beta, so there is some risk of bugs.
But in general the app is already very stable.
Features of EZ Tracks for PC
1. Quick and easy to use
2. Reliable logging engine
3. Less options than similar products
4. Exports logs as KML or GPX
5. Cloud support for Google Drive and Dropbox
6. Quick sharing to the web
7. Currently in beta but very stable
8. Risk of bugs
Whats New In this EZ Tracks?
Upload to Google Drive, Dropbox
New output format GPX
Dual export: KML + GPX
EZ Tracks is a fantastic application that allows users to create and share their own music tracks. It is simple to use and has a wide variety of features that make it a great tool for music lovers. The community aspect of the app is also great, as it allows users to connect with others who share their passion for music. Overall, EZ Tracks is a great application that is perfect for anyone who loves music.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the EZ Tracks on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
Recent EZ Tracks Reviews
We refer the ownership of This EZ Tracks to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for EZ Tracks and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at null, we also don’t use our own server to download the EZ Tracks. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the EZ Tracks.
If you have any query about the app or about null, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.