EZ Takeout is an online food delivery service that offers a wide variety of cuisines from different restaurants. Customers can order food from their favorite restaurants and have it delivered to their doorstep within minutes. With EZ Takeout, there is no need to worry about cooking or going out to eat. Simply order your food and enjoy a delicious meal in the comfort of your own home.
This article is all about helping you get to know the EZ Take for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download EZ Take For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the EZ Take on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the EZ Take, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the EZ Take app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
EZ Take Andorid App Summary
Under the Business category on Google Play store, EZ Take has over 39 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Spider Asia has developed the EZ Take and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 1.0.2.
Until this latest version, EZ Take has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 0.0. This latest version was last updated on Oct 17, 2019 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the EZ Take on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||EZ Take On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Spider Asia|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 17, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Features of EZ Take for PC
1. Bumiputra company
2. App services include ez hailing/ ez terminal/ ez use/ ez travel
3. ASEAN brand
4. Use of app makes it easy for all group of people to interact with the development of the technology age
5. Raises the name of Malaysia
6. Find great deals by comparing lowest prices
7. Never miss a deal
8. Find great food wherever you are
9. Get answers from other travellers on your specific travel questions
10. Add your own review and photos
EZ Take App Overview and Details
Ez take is a Bumiputra company introducing application service. Sone of ez take app services are ez hailing/ ez terminal/ ez use/ ez travel. A globally recognised ASEAN brand. The use of the app makes it easy for all group of people to interact with the development of the technology age and raise the name of Malaysia.
Find great deals on our ez take app by comparing lowest price. Never miss a deal. Let us do the searching for you.
Find great food wherever you are and reserve tables at local restaurants
Compare airfare and find great deals
Get answer from other travellers on your specific travel questions (whatever your budget, let us help you search)
Add your own review and photos
Whats New In this EZ Take?
Ez take app is your one-stop solution for ez terminal, ez usahawan , ez travel and ez hailing.
EZ Take is a great application for those who want to make their lives easier. It helps manage and automate tasks so users can focus on other things. Overall, it is a great tool that can help make life easier for users.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the EZ Take of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent EZ Take Reviews
We refer the ownership of This EZ Take to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for EZ Take and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at null, we also don’t use our own server to download the EZ Take. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the EZ Take.
If you have any query about the app or about null, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.