EZ Reader is an app that can read text out loud while displaying subtitles. It can be used to read books, articles, or any other kind of text. It can also be used to improve your reading comprehension and fluency.
The latest EZ Reader: Text-to-Subtitles for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
- EZ Reader: Text-to-Subtitles Andorid App Summary
- EZ Reader: Text-to-Subtitles App Overview and Details
- Features of EZ Reader: Text-to-Subtitles for PC
- Install “EZ Reader: Text-to-Subtitles” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
- Whats New In this EZ Reader: Text-to-Subtitles?
- Recent EZ Reader: Text-to-Subtitles Reviews
EZ Reader: Text-to-Subtitles Andorid App Summary
justanotherdeveloper has developed the EZ Reader: Text-to-Subtitles for Android. You can find it under the Productivity category on Play Store. Since its inception, EZ Reader: Text-to-Subtitles has got over 261+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.2
The latest update of EZ Reader: Text-to-Subtitles is Aug 24, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
EZ Reader: Text-to-Subtitles App Overview and Details
Articles & books can sometimes seem too long to read. EZ Reader breaks the text down into 1 or 2 sentences per subtitle and provides you with the total read time (expressed as 0:00).
The reader can also read to you via Text-to-Speech so it will feel more like watching a 2 minute video rather than actually reading a 100-line essay block of text.
Just sit & relax, and enjoy absorbing information with this new engaging experience!
Features of EZ Reader: Text-to-Subtitles for PC
1. Engaging experience
2. Reads text out loud
3. Short, easy-to-read subtitles
4. Tells you total read time
5. Great for long articles and books
6. Helps you focus and absorb information
9. Time saver
Install “EZ Reader: Text-to-Subtitles” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing EZ Reader: Text-to-Subtitles on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install EZ Reader: Text-to-Subtitles on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type EZ Reader: Text-to-Subtitles and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the EZ Reader: Text-to-Subtitles as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||EZ Reader: Text-to-Subtitles On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 24, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this EZ Reader: Text-to-Subtitles?
Introducing the EZ Reader! Convert long texts from articles or books to shortened subtitles to make reading easy & fun!
EZ Reader is a great application for those who want to improve their reading skills. It can be used to read any type of text, whether it be a book, an article, or even a website. The application is easy to use and can be customized to fit your needs. The text-to-subtitles feature is especially helpful for those who want to learn how to read faster. Overall, EZ Reader is a great application that can be used to improve your reading skills
So, did you find the guide on how to download the EZ Reader: Text-to-Subtitles for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent EZ Reader: Text-to-Subtitles Reviews
We refer the ownership of This EZ Reader: Text-to-Subtitles to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for EZ Reader: Text-to-Subtitles and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at null, we also don’t use our own server to download the EZ Reader: Text-to-Subtitles. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the EZ Reader: Text-to-Subtitles.
If you have any query about the app or about null, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.