EZ-ADAS Extended Test Bench is an automated testing tool for advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS). It is based on the OpenADx™ platform and can be used to test autonomous features such as adaptive cruise control, lane keeping assist, and automated emergency braking. The test bench can be used to verify the safety and performance of ADAS systems before they are deployed in vehicles.
Installing and using the EZ-ADAS Extended for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
EZ-ADAS Extended Andorid App Summary
Snap-on Equipment has developed the EZ-ADAS Extended application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Auto & Vehicles category on Play Store. EZ-ADAS Extended has over 700 users with a great 0.0 rating overall. The latest version of EZ-ADAS Extended is currently 1.5.0.
The latest upstate time of the EZ-ADAS Extended is Aug 26, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the EZ-ADAS Extended on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
EZ-ADAS Extended App Overview and Details
EZ-ADAS Extended is designed to eliminate complexity and provide the best guidance and support for shops performing ADAS calibration services.
We offer a comprehensive database of vehicles across the United States and European markets.
Simply choose the make, model and year of the vehicle and EZ-ADAS Extended will guide you through the entire process with easy instructional videos and all of the procedures required to perform a successful recalibration. EZ-ADAS Extended provides quick and easy to understand procedures for any level of technician.
• Step-by-step videos
• Quick access to vehicle specs
• Included diagnostics input values
• Easy vehicle selection
• VIN barcode reader via a tablet or cellphone camera (Currently available for the U.S.)
**Users of this app should possess and have activated the Snap-on ADAS kit code before the first use of this app**
Features of EZ-ADAS Extended for PC
1. A comprehensive database of vehicles across the United States and European markets.
2. Step-by-step videos.
3. Quick access to vehicle specs.
4. Included diagnostics input values.
5. Easy vehicle selection.
6. VIN barcode reader via a tablet or cellphone camera.
7. Snap-on ADAS kit code activation.
8. User-friendly interface.
9. Fast and easy to use.
10. Free to download and use.
|App Name:||EZ-ADAS Extended On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Snap-on Equipment|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Auto & Vehicles|
|Updated on:||Aug 26, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install EZ-ADAS Extended On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing EZ-ADAS Extended on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the EZ-ADAS Extended. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the EZ-ADAS Extended, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this EZ-ADAS Extended?
• Updated Year/Make/Models
• Improved Videos
• Added New Calibrations
EZ-ADAS Extended is a great tool for managing and analyzing data. It provides a lot of features and options that make it very flexible and powerful. Overall, it is a great tool for those who need to manage and analyze data.
Did the guide help you download and install the EZ-ADAS Extended for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the EZ-ADAS Extended, let us know below.
Recent EZ-ADAS Extended Reviews
App doesn’t function well. Vin scanner is super laggy every second.
superb app, very simple guided instructions and graphics
We refer the ownership of This EZ-ADAS Extended to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for EZ-ADAS Extended and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at null, we also don’t use our own server to download the EZ-ADAS Extended. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the EZ-ADAS Extended.
If you have any query about the app or about null, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.